Rules meeting or meetings works for me .
101 January 15, 2018 8:07 pm
Re: ODD Thursday Class Descriptions and Discussions - CLOSED 2/15/18 (25 replies, posted in NASTE)
102 January 13, 2018 9:26 am
Re: ODD Thursday Class Descriptions and Discussions - CLOSED 2/15/18 (25 replies, posted in NASTE)
Gee Mitch, you won two out of four races ! You can't sweep every race night, well, maybe you can !
103 January 5, 2018 9:07 pm
Re: NASTE Odd Thursday Night Classes - Updates & Revisions CLOSED 1/11/18 (45 replies, posted in NASTE)
I think it's the bourbon !!
104 January 4, 2018 5:27 pm
Re: NASTE Odd Thursday Night Classes - Updates & Revisions CLOSED 1/11/18 (45 replies, posted in NASTE)
My two cents worth. Seems we need more classes. how many classes are too many?
GT and Can Am
My first thoughts about Thunderslots and NSRs were these cars leave the cars we have been running not able to compete.That's not good I like the cars we've been running but then I drove Chris' Thunderslot and have bought one. These cars are not too expensive and are too fast and too much fun to drive not to race them.
Tran Am
While Scalextrics are not the best, I've found mine to be durable and run fairly consistent. I like this class, as long as everyone is running the same cars they are fun to race while being inexpensive. I'm reluctant to put $100.00 plus into a $30.00 car. The podded Trans Am cars I've seen so far are not much better than the tuned up Scaleys in fact slower than some.
Classic Sports Cars Divisions 1 & 2
I like these classes the way they are
105 December 8, 2017 11:59 am
Re: NASTE Odd Thursday Night Racing Rules & Current Thread (2,208 replies, posted in NASTE)
Thanks to everyone who showed up last night. It was great to have a good turnout . I had a great time even if I can't win on my own track !!!!
106 October 21, 2017 8:51 am
Re: Odd Thursday (21 replies, posted in Events)
Thanks to all that showed . I really enjoyed the evening. That BRM race was great Stan !!!
107 June 18, 2017 6:59 am
Re: NASTE Odd Thursday Night Racing Rules & Current Thread (2,208 replies, posted in NASTE)
Your welcome Doc.Thanks to all that made it?I think we'll all have to get Thunderslots to compete!!!
108 May 25, 2017 9:09 am
Re: NASTE 2017 Point Series Championship Standings & Race Results (68 replies, posted in NASTE)
Feel free to park in the driveway this evening
109 May 10, 2017 8:28 pm
Re: NASTE Odd Thursday Night Racing Rules & Current Thread (2,208 replies, posted in NASTE)
Hey Guys, my neighbor on the west side of 52nd has asked that we don't block his gate. It's not real obvious , it's in his brown fence with a black latch in the middle . Your welcome to park in my driveway if you like. Thanks
110 April 21, 2017 7:54 pm
Re: NASTE Odd Thursday Night Racing Rules & Current Thread (2,208 replies, posted in NASTE)
We can have all the odd Thursday races at RRR !!
111 April 7, 2017 3:46 pm
Re: Second Saturday Series HammerTime Speedway (9 replies, posted in NASTE)
Hey Doc This is the pod I ordered for mhttps://www.professormotor.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=SIKK12By Corvette it's a kit that comes with gears
112 March 28, 2017 9:46 am
Re: Even Thurs March 30 at Casa Kouba? (45 replies, posted in NASTE)
I'm good for more classes !
113 March 20, 2017 9:16 am
Re: Even Thurs March 30 at Casa Kouba? (45 replies, posted in NASTE)
I'm in.
114 March 17, 2017 6:49 am
Re: Upgrades at Rapid Raceway! (15 replies, posted in Rapid Raceway)
Very Interesting !!!
115 December 30, 2016 7:40 pm
Re: NASTE 2017 Point Series Championship Standings & Race Results (68 replies, posted in NASTE)
Thanks Bill !!!
116 December 30, 2016 5:10 pm
Re: NASTE 2017 Point Series Championship Standings & Race Results (68 replies, posted in NASTE)
I just read the winners list for last night. I feel like Rodney Dangerfield.
117 December 15, 2016 2:26 pm
Re: NASTE Odd Thursday Night Racing Rules & Current Thread (2,208 replies, posted in NASTE)
Whoops the first two or three here can park in the driveway
118 December 15, 2016 2:23 pm
Re: NASTE Odd Thursday Night Racing Rules & Current Thread (2,208 replies, posted in NASTE)
The two or three here can park in the driveway
119 December 15, 2016 12:17 pm
Re: NASTE Odd Thursday Night Racing Rules & Current Thread (2,208 replies, posted in NASTE)
The track will be open.
120 December 14, 2016 9:22 pm
Re: NASTE Odd Thursday Night Racing Rules & Current Thread (2,208 replies, posted in NASTE)
My guess is the roads will be ok tomorrow . I plan to have the race.
121 August 21, 2016 5:00 pm
Re: BRM Tuning (62 replies, posted in Cars)
I'm good for the 24th either place any time whatever works
122 August 3, 2016 6:51 am
Re: NASTE Gravity Racer Program (306 replies, posted in NASTE)
Sign me up. I could be there early,I'll be the gas man !!!
124 July 19, 2016 12:44 pm
Re: The Path Forward (26 replies, posted in NASTE)
I'll take could take Nov 12