Topic: NASTE Race Saturday December 19th

The location of the next NASTE race on Saturday December 19th has been changed to TooBad Motorplex in Fairview. Due to Bob Nakamura's basement sufferring some water damage from these latest storms, we had to move the race to another track. So we will be returning to Fairview to run the next race at TooBad. I apologize for any inconvenience and the repeat race venue, but unfortunately circumstances were beyond our control. And ultimately if this is not satisfactory, well you know...........too bad!

Re: NASTE Race Saturday December 19th

That's too bad. Were they able to stop the leak, or is it an ongoing problem?

I believe they got the leak stopped at least temporarily. He said they had to take everything out of his storage area and put it in with the track. They still need to repair all the damage to the moldings, floor, and walls. He also needs to find out why the leak started and what they need to do to make permanent repairs. He said it is really a mess.

Very sorry to about hear Bob's troubles, that is NEVER good news.  Thanks Bill for filling in on short notice.

Race cars are neither beautiful nor ugly. They become beautiful when they win.

Thank you to all that made it to the race last night! We had a great turnout despite the weather and holiday traffic. We had 22 racers in attendance! We saw some friends we hadn't seen in awhile, and had some great racing action!

P.S. Somebody left their Yo-Yo on the driveway............

Here's the results from the un-official Trans Am race. No points were awarded for this race.

1st Goose Gossett 60.4 laps - fastest lap 8.427
2nd Bill Bostic 59.5 - 8.255
3rd Mitch Brooks 54.4 - 9.322
4th Al Christensen 51.6 - 9.399
5th Bob Nakamura 46.6 - 10.432

Hey Bill; thanks for hosting such a great night of racing, and for the pizza, thanks to the racers for their food shared.

Bill i think you are the one that set fastest lap, not me!

All by luck buddy!....You know the saying; even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in awhile!

Thanks for having us out, it was a great turnout and a great time.

It was a good time.  I enjoyed all the cars.  Food was plentiful.  Some of ya'll need to slow down and you know who you are.

roll

"Big Smooth"

Thanks for hosting the NASTE race Bill. We had a good time. It was great to see so many people there, but you always get a good turnout on your track. Maybe cause it's so fun to race on!!

Upwords game. Thanks Victoria for bringing it. Great job on the new HIGH score! 796! WhooHoo! Thanks to Monte for adding up the correct total. big_smile

Here are the pictures I took of the race. Some Terry took too. Got some video also, but you know how slow I am at getting them all put together.

Hope you all have a Merry Christmas!

http://s737.photobucket.com/user/SlotCa … 019%202015

Dominic and I had a great time Saturday, thanks to Bill and Diane for being such gracious hosts once again.  Too bad we didn't race the Womps both rounds but the Slot.its were very nice too until that one decided to slow down and probably cost me a lap or two. Oh well, next time.  Have a Merry Christmas y'all.

Regards
Rico

Race cars are neither beautiful nor ugly. They become beautiful when they win.