Topic: NASTE Race No. 14

Thanks to both Rico and Kelly for hosting the race last night.  I know Kelly wasn't feeling all that great yet the food was super - as always.

It was also great to see Victoria cement her position in second for the Challenge cup.  I thought she did real well last night.  She claimed it was one of her favorite tracks. 

I wonder who should have gotten more style points?  Perry for showing us a FIAT can fly or June for her amazing 360?

And it looks like practice pays off after all as John Fisher used his recent practice of those proxy runs to win the Challenge division in a close race with about 3 laps between the top 4.

Next time we run lighted cars we'll have to get Rico to make all the lights work so we can run in the dark.

"Big Smooth"

Re: NASTE Race No. 14

It sounds like I missed a great race and a good time at the Hills!

I would like to thank everyone who visited last night and hope you had as good of a time racing as I did hosting the race.  You can be sure I will get the lights fixed that were working Wednesday evening. It would have been nice to have a few more racers, especially in the expert division.

Rico

Race cars are neither beautiful nor ugly. They become beautiful when they win.

Sorry I couldn't make it Rico. I definitely would have been there if I could have!!!

I LOVE racing at the Hills, especially if the Fickle Fiats are on the grid!!!!

wb0s wrote:

Sorry I couldn't make it Rico. I definitely would have been there if I could have!!!

I LOVE racing at the Hills, especially if the Fickle Fiats are on the grid!!!!

I know Bill, you definitely had more important matters to deal with than a trivial slot car race.

P.S. The lights are repaired, a minor connection issue at a Saagervision installed junction block.  To be fair, a step stool may be to blame and a certain "yute".

Race cars are neither beautiful nor ugly. They become beautiful when they win.

Told ya...

"Big Smooth"

Thanks for hosting the race Rico. Thanks to Kelly for the great food too. Wonderful Upwords games and Dom was terrific with coming up with words! Here are the pictures I took.

http://s737.photobucket.com/user/SlotCa … 016%202015