Topic: Sat. Oct. 11th - the Second Race of the NASTE 2015 Season

Tonight's race at Penguin Point was a lot of fun! Everyone seemed to have a really good time!

Thank you Monte & Victoria for hosting another excellent NASTE event!

Thanks Dorothy for all the treats!!!

==============Bill

Re: Sat. Oct. 11th - the Second Race of the NASTE 2015 Season

I agree!! it was a great time and its been a while since I have run on your track..  I liked the open wheel cars...lots of fun... thanks again for  hosting a great night of racing.

"Due to economic cutbacks,the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off"

Victoria & Monte; thank you for opening you're home to me to enjoy some good food and fun racing with all. Monte you made some nice choices in cars to run. How much would you charge me for driving lessons on you're track?

Goose

We had a great time too, always great to play with good friends and toy cars.

Goose, my only advice is that you can go faster on that track the less hard you try.  And I think the Sunday series should be starting up again in November so more opportunity to refine the skills.

Or come by any time.

"Big Smooth"

Thank you for a great night of racing, good food and excellent company. Very enjoyable.

I'm sorry I don't have pictures just yet. I was working on the first race video. Got it done, but then had to restart the computer. lol I'll get pictures up as soon as I can for last nights race.

Here they are. Pictures from last night. Video will be some time later. smile

http://s737.photobucket.com/user/SlotCa … 011%202014

You're welcome for the treats Bill. Thanks for all you do for the NASTE group too! smile Don't forget to send out an email about pot luck for the Halloween race.

I will agree that it was a great evening of slot car racing. Congratulations to Thomas and Monte on their winning ways. tongue

Thanks for the reminder about the pot luck Dorothy!  I had already spaced it!!!!

===============Bill

Great photos Dorothy!  All of them prove there is good reason you are our Official Photographer!!!!

You're welcome Bill. I'm happy to take photos. I realized I hadn't done the video yet. Fortunately I only took one from the second race, so that will be easy to throw up on Youtube. Will get that done in the morning.