Topic: NASTE 2014 Season Race No.18

Thank you Rico for hosting the last NASTE race of the 2014 season. I had a lot of fun racing those cars and especially the race with June. smile So much crashing. Thanks to Kelly, we had a terrific meal. It was a really fun last race and I'm so glad there were so many who showed up. Here are the pictures that were taken. As you can see, I didn't say all of the pictures I took as a couple people had a hold of my camera throughout the night. Thanks Bryan. tongue Video will come later.

http://s737.photobucket.com/user/SlotCa … 031%202014

Re: NASTE 2014 Season Race No.18

Thank you Dorothy, it was our pleasure to host and I'm glad you had fun racing.  Congrats to Terry on his Championship, well earned and long overdue.  I would be remiss if I didn't  congratulate you on being the Amateur Champion as well.
I do have one question though. What's with the hairy butt picture on page 3?

Rico

Race cars are neither beautiful nor ugly. They become beautiful when they win.

Thank you Rico, I had a great time too!!!

I think the Abbotts must be redecorating today with all that new hardware!!!

Congrats to Terry & Dorothy on their championships, both of which were well earned!!!!

Thanks Dorothy for posting the pics! Hairy,... butt........

I had to look at that one for a while.  I think that's a close-up of the flying ones fingers.

I hope...

"Big Smooth"

Thank you Rico. It was a fun evening! Very nice trophy Bill made for me. Thanks Bill. As for the hairy butt, you'll need to ask Mr. Trachsel, aka flyinbryan, about that. He had my camera at the end of the evening and was taking selfies. tongue

Apparently though, everyone who was there at the end of the evening knew about it except for me. lol Terry explained that it was Bryan's elbow and they were all having a good laugh about it wondering what I would think when I saw it. big_smile

Rico, my thanks to you and Kelly for making the season finale another great night of racing and dining. Bill, thanks for all you do to keep this group going. I always compared myself to Mark Martin, as he was one of the best drivers to never win a championship. I really wanted to skip the last race in Salem to make it interesting, but the wife nixed that idea. Maybe I'll go with Alan Kulwicki, the driver who showed up for every race and did his best, which ended up being just enough to win.

Terry you are a great champion and it is my pleasure to have your name added to the NASTE Point Series Championship trophy for 2014. You had an outstanding run this season! Your skill and consistency is what got you to the top position. A well deserved win, congratulations!!!!!