Topic: 2024 Tacoma 24

I want to put together a strong Oregon showing for the '24 24.  I am not asking for commitments right now, but I have committed with Alan to an entry.

If you're interested, please mark your calendars: November 7th -10th 2024, with the 24 being over the Sat/Sun, 11/9-10.  If the heats are too long, we can split them up.  If you don't want drive, we could use the support for marshalling.

Mostly looking to increase our Oregon presence up there and move out of the standings basement next year.  Once is enough.

Entry cost will be covered, just need some able bodies to field a strong team.  Think about it...

Re: 2024 Tacoma 24

As always, I'll be there. We could do so much better with a few of the "hot hands" in the group. The more folks we have, the easier it is....

I will commit to "think about" it.......................

Yay! Thanks, Bill!

Yay Bill, but don't think too hard about it.  If you do, it won't make too much sense...

Putting this back to the top of the heap...  I have an entry which needs a team of people to support it. 

Dates are November 7th -10th 2024, with the 24 being over the Sat/Sun, 11/9-10.  Come on up for it!  You're welcome to race in the sprints prior to the 24, as well as work with whatever car will be used for the 24 while we get it tuned for the event, and of course, sharing the driver stand during the 24!

If you're into slot cars but not the racing, we also need someone to marshall and gopher (just not at the same time).  Having extra bodies around to help out with random stuff is just an all around good thing.  We need at least 3 people to stand a chance of staying sane.

Long story short, come play with toy cars for as long as you can spare.  Entry is covered.  Show up.  Have fun.

Any questions?

Come on now, some of you 124 guys need to get behind this.

Chris, this is just the forum, send me an item I can send out to the mailing list.  Email me.

"Big Smooth"

A lovely used car salesman write up just got send your way Monte.  Have fun with it!

I sent it out, I hope it gets some more racers for the team.

"Big Smooth"

Thanks Monte.  Hopefully it will drag some of the lurkers out of the woodwork.

11 (edited by docdoom October 1, 2024 10:04 am)

Just FYI I'm allergic  to wool and work.

The secondnidator