1 (edited by ckouba June 6, 2016 3:34 am)

Topic: BRM 6h & Scaleauto 12h in Tacoma 6/24-26

Not sure exactly where to post this, feel free to move if necessary...

Full details (what there are of them) are here:

http://www.slotcarillustrated.com/porta … post968288

Fri practice, Sat 12h Scaleauto GT race (911, Viper, Jag, Audi), Sun 6h BRM Classic race (917, 512).

As of right now, I will not be able to attend any of the weekend but last I heard, Monte is heading up the team for Sunday's BRM race.  If you're interested, please connect with him.

If someone wants to represent NASTE in Tacoma at the Scaleauto event and doesn't own a Scaleauto car, I have a reasonably competitive one which may be available to use.

Chris

Re: BRM 6h & Scaleauto 12h in Tacoma 6/24-26

Six hours? I can barely hold it together for nine minutes In a row.

C'mon all you big, strong men...

someone must want to spend a pleasant day racing with me and the Pusherman.  Yes, Hornby Tony has joined the team so we now stand at two.  Looking at 3 hours of personal track time currently.

"Big Smooth"

Can't do it Monte. Family BBQ on Sunday.

I'll see what the schedule looks like

Race cars are neither beautiful nor ugly. They become beautiful when they win.

Would love to be there, but can't get away. Good luck!

What's the max number of participants on a team? Do you have to own one of those cars?

I don't think there is a max.  We have the car, we just need more drivers.  We'll enter one car and keep it going for the 6 hours.

"Big Smooth"

Over 50 Al wrote:

What's the max number of participants on a team? Do you have to own one of those cars?

Monte and Tony have the BRM car covered.  If you're interested in the Scaleauto race, I can hook you up with one if needed.

Chris

Sunday June 26th is our 16th annual Econoline Meet here in town and since we host it, we have to be here. Good luck though!