Topic: The 10th NASTE Race of the 2016 Season

Thanks to Terry for the outstanding cars to race at Hammer Time, and thanks to Dorothy for the amazing food to eat! What a great time, thank you guys so much for hosting!

2 (edited by Mitch58 May 23, 2016 7:21 am)

Re: The 10th NASTE Race of the 2016 Season

Every time I go there I want to dig out my HO stuff and set up another track. I might have to build a 4x8 track that can roll under the larger track. And thanks guys and Dorothy, the food was great.

Sorry I had to miss out, Dominic had a soccer game at 12:30 and Kelly & I had a auction/benefit/fundraiser dinner to attend for a former co-worker who has had to have two surgeries to remove a massive brain tumor.

Race cars are neither beautiful nor ugly. They become beautiful when they win.

You're welcome. It was great to see so many of you come over for a fun afternoon of racing. Hope you all had as much fun as we did. Thanks too for eating most of the food as it means Terry and I don't have leftovers for days on end.
Internet service here just came back on so haven't had time to get photos uploaded. Will try to get them done in a few minutes or maybe not until tomorrow.

Thanks for hosting, we had a pleasant afternoon and the best Lasagna I've had in some time.  I enjoyed all the cars even though it's a little tough on my skill set.

"Big Smooth"

HEY, what do you mean by "little"?!

Ok, I suck at HO, there, happy?   big_smile

"Big Smooth"

I meant "little" as in SIZE......but since YOU brought it up..............

I got my eye on you pal.  And your little friends.

"Big Smooth"

You two just crack me up. smile Thanks for the laughs. Looks like you weren't having too much trouble Monte and at least you were smiling most of the day. Glad you like the eats.

Thanks again to everyone who came over to race our little cars. Great job keeping them running Terry.

I also wanted to thank Victoria and Tracy for the chips, Al for the donuts, Amanda, Nick and Bob for all of their help and my good friend Dorothy for that terrific salad.

Here are the photos I took. As always, video will be later. I will get time to work on the videos eventually.

http://s737.photobucket.com/user/SlotCa … 022%202016

Just got an email from Dana Ray. He did a video of the race on Sunday! He's good. Maybe he should be taking over my job as I'm kind of slacking on it. It's live on YouTube. Thanks so much Dana!

https://youtu.be/nFCd4DxhjoE

GREAT photos Dorothy, as always!

Thank you!

I love your video Dana!

Did you play & record the music?

Thanks Bill. No, Dana didn't do the music.

We can pretend he did!....after all they're not real cars either!