Topic: NASTE 2016 - Race 1

Thanks to Bryan and Sherry for hosting the opening round of the 2016 NASTE season.  A good crowd of 20 racers.  I know I had a great time but those cars seem to be getting smaller every year.

And congratulations to Victoria on her victory in the novice class.

"Big Smooth"

Re: NASTE 2016 - Race 1

Yes, thank you Bryan & Sherry!!  It was an excellent race and a great start to our 20th season of NASTE racing!!!

Yes, thank you very much. I got home and had to dig mine out of the box.

A BIG THANKS to Bryan and Sherry for the opening round.  I enjoyed the racing and didn't even totally stink at piloting the HO's for once.  The cars were pretty awesome Bryan, well except for the green 55, but it kind of had a mind of it's own for everyone. I'm not sure how many times Dominic told me he won a heat but was clearly stoked about doing so. CU all at the next race.

Rico

Race cars are neither beautiful nor ugly. They become beautiful when they win.

Dom did pretty good. I had one heat where I wasn't last.

Yes, Thank you Sherry and Bryan for hosting the first NASTE race of the new season. I had a good time. Food was terrific too. Sorry I forgot to grab that bag of goodies on the way out, but I'll see you at the next race and exchange my bag of goodies for you for the one you have for me.

Thanks again Bryan and Sherry for a fun first race to start the 20th NASTE season. Here's the video I took. Sorry to be so long in getting it done.

https://youtu.be/VrTv6JyrLfw

Hi Dorothy, thank you again for all the pictures and videos you take for us. This video is one of your best I believe!

Also got this email from my Uncle Keddy in Georgia: "Sure enjoy the video's u post of racetrack racing."