Topic: NASTE 2014 Season - Race No. 16 POT LUCK

Greetings!

Howie has graciously opened up his track once again to host a NASTE race! May 3, 2014 is the date and doors open at 5:00 pm for practice. We will be having a pot luck dinner. I'll be bringing desserts, but I think we'll need more than just sugar for dinner, so we are hoping to have some of you bring some of your delicious dishes to share. Please reply to the email I sent out, post on the NASTE event page on Facebook OR reply here if you are willing to bring something and what it is so that we will have a variety of food to eat! That way too, I'll know what other items I'll be needing to pick up for the race.

Please feel free to forward this to other racers as I don't have an email address for everyone, nor am I friends with all of the racers on Facebook.

Thank you for your time! Hope to see you at the race!!

As Always,
Dorothy

NASTE Even Page Link! I hope this is the link on Facebook. smile
https://www.facebook.com/events/6131884 … r=upcoming

Re: NASTE 2014 Season - Race No. 16 POT LUCK

Thank you for taking time out of your very busy days to respond to my email, Facebook page event and this post here. smile I'm not sure if I'll have time to respond to ALL of your replies, but I'll try. Oh wait. I haven't gotten a reply yet. tongue Anyways, Bill did ask if I could organize the food for the race, so I'd appreciate a little help on this as the race comes up on Saturday. I'm beginning to doubt my organizational skills. Thanks for taking the time to at least read this post! I appreciate that! big_smile

I decided Hammer! I'm bringing my favorite devil'd egg type potato salad (a joint cooking endeaver with Fred Meyer. They cook it - I buy it!)...............

I'm bringing an appetite!

I'll probably stop at Winco and pick up their chicken dinner as per usual.

Race cars are neither beautiful nor ugly. They become beautiful when they win.

YEAH, GOOD CHICKEN!!!!

Great! Thanks everyone! Looks like:

Terry's appetite. Chicken from Rico. Potato salad from Bill. Amanda says she's coming with some friends and bringing a bean dip with chips. Pasta salad from Glen. I have forks and plates still from previous races and bringing desserts. Looks like we are going to have a feast! smile

Today I finishd up prepping 6 of the cars for Saturday's race. Bryan told me the other 2 cars are also ready for racing.

I talked with Glenn today and he said he was also bringing Keilbasa sausages and beans!!!

This is going to be a fun race!!!

Sure, spoil it by saying we are going to have FUN !!  tongue

Nice! Thanks Glenn. Just heard from June and they are bringing meatballs! Almost seems like we're going to have more food than racers now! big_smile

Fattening feast and fun racing. What a great way to spend a Saturday night!

There can NEVER be TOO MUCH FOOD!!!!