Topic: Ribs & Racin' Enduro

Monte & Victoria, Thank you for a fantastic day of eatin', air show watchin', koi watchin', and oh yeah, racin' !!!!!

I had a great time!!!!!

(Dorothy - thanks for all the treats!!!!)..............   -------------------Bill

Re: Ribs & Racin' Enduro

And thank you all for coming, that was quite the time.  Great food, good friends and fun times.  Hard to beat that. Here's some scores:

Team 2: 1308 Laps
Bill Bostic
Sarah Owens
Dennis Hart
(David Harburg)

Team 4: 1267 Laps
Tracy Flood
Dorothy Abbott
Larry Owens
Russell Flood

Team 3: 1251 Laps
Terry Abbott
Jessica Demuth
Greg Gaub
Ken
David Harburg
(Jimmy Jones)

Team 1: 1222 Laps
Monte Saager
Victoria Saager
Greg Petrolati
David Demuth
Jimmy Jones

After some first heat difficulties where the temperature was sweltering, things smoothed out pretty well.  No cars were lost and I think we found all the bad parts!

An excellent time was had by all.  A special thanks to Victoria for tons of help.

"Big Smooth"

Re: Ribs & Racin' Enduro

Thanks for a wonderful day Monte and Victoria! Super racing, great fun and terrific food! Yummy!!! Thanks too for allowing me to cool down in the AC room! Boy did I need that after getting over heated! ;~}

I know I am a bit slow getting them, but I do finally have some pictures! YAY! Didn't take any videos at all though.

Monte First Sunday August 5, 2012

http://s737.photobucket.com/albums/xx14 … ?start=all

You're always welcome for the treats Bill. I'm just glad someone eats them!

Congrats to my team members too! They did an awesome job to get 2nd place after I left early!! WhooHoo!