Topic: NASTE Race No. 8

A great big NASTE THANK YOU to Andre and Suzanne (sp?) for hosting the race last night on relatively short notice.  They went all out on a St Patrick's day theme complete with Irish music to go along with the corned beef and cabbage. The track is nice and smooth and the "slow jets" are a delight to drive.  The only complaint would be the view out the window, it's too distracting ;-).

Regards
Rico

Race cars are neither beautiful nor ugly. They become beautiful when they win.

Re: NASTE Race No. 8

Yes, thank you Andre for hosting the NASTE race. I really enjoyed the cars you had set up. They were very well balanced and made for some really close racing. You and your wife's hospitality and the beautiful meal was greatly appreciated!   --------------------------Bill

Thanks Andre and Suzanne.  We had a great time and the racing was pretty good too!

"Big Smooth"

Only "pretty good"?

Obviously you were unable to take full advantage of the "Too Bad" rule..........

Yes, a big THANK YOU to Andre and Suzanne for hosting such a fine race. Very gracious hosts, especially Andre for taking it easy on us during the first round of racing. It was good to see so many racers show up and made for a fun evening! Love racing those little cars around the track too.

Have some pix to share. Only took one video, but will get that up later. You're lucky I got the pix done since it's my birthday today and I really don't feel like doing ANY kind of work today. ;>}

http://s737.photobucket.com/albums/xx14 … ?start=all

Happy Birthday Hammer!!

Race cars are neither beautiful nor ugly. They become beautiful when they win.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Hammer!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yes, happy happy Dorothy.  Thanks so much for all you do for us.

"Big Smooth"

Thanks for the Birthday wishes guys!

Snow Day Today! Sorry if you had to go work in it today, but it's sure pretty. Now it can melt away. lol

Got the video uploaded just now so I'm sharing!

http://youtu.be/lva-CYiRTJM