The vote so far for the Mini enduro: LeMans, Modified and Sportsman are tied for 1st. Then Can-Am and Trans-Am are tied for 2nd.
I have received no votes in the last couple weeks.

1.....I still plan on racing each of the ten True Scale classes at least 3 times during the 2027 season.
2.....Season will start in early September.
3.....I want to have a mini enduro of 4 times through at 4 minute heats. I sent out an email to the racers to vote on what True Scale class they would like to race. BTW: LeMans won the vote.
4.....Have a couple of open track/chassis sessions during the off season.
5.....Start the season with the Rapid 500 with the NASCAR class. Ending the season with the Rapid Grand Prix, with the Indy cars, both to be trophy races.
6.....Continue with the Thursday Thunder races.
7.....Speaking of Thursday Thunder, how 'bout a Trophy race on a Thursday night? Don't take a break for the food, just eat while racing and having 1st. through 3rd. plaques.
8.....Changing most of my plaques to picture plaques like Bob did for his race at Springwater. I really like those plaques.
9.....I am going to have two classes raced on a couple Thursday Thunder races in order to race each class 3 times.
10...Having a NASTRUCK Trophy race.

28

(7 replies, posted in Freedom Raceway)

That's pretty cool Steve. I wonder how many slot cars are stored away and forgotten 'till something sparks their memory........................................"Oh yea, slot cars.................I have a few stashed away from my younger days"!!

29

(7 replies, posted in Freedom Raceway)

Looks like a good flow to me. It will be a good addition to the area. It is thumbs up for me!

30

(2 replies, posted in Rapid Raceway)

Results of the Trans-Am race held on April 4, 26. 2 times through at 4 minute heats.

1.....Flyin Bryan-------------------385 Laps--------------------------4.142 Fast time.
2.....Herb--------------------------362--------------------------------4.785
3.....Howie-------------------------356--------------------------------4.618
4.....Bazowie-----------------------323--------------------------------5.113
5.....Bart---------------------------320--------------------------------5.164
6.....Terry---------------------------25---------------------------------5.630

http://www.naste.org/members/bill/rapidApr42026b.jpg

31

(17 replies, posted in Rapid Raceway)

Results of the Slammer race held on April 4, '26. 2 times through at 4 minute heats.

1.....Flyin Bryan-------------------401 Laps.--------------I didn't get fast time.
2.....Terry--------------------------369
3.....Bart---------------------------362
4.....Herb--------------------------356
5.....Bazowie-----------------------326
6.....Howie-------------------------231

http://www.naste.org/members/bill/rapidApr42026a.jpg

Track records have been updated on March 27, '26. Flyin Bryan set a new track record for the 962 class.

33

(16 replies, posted in Rapid Raceway)

Results of the Thursday Thunder race of March 26, '26. 2 times through at 4 minute heats.

1.....Howie-----------------------393 laps-------------------4.517 fast time.
2.....Flyin Bryan-----------------393------------------------4.297
3.....Bill--------------------------391------------------------4.606
4.....Doc-------------------------374------------------------4.596
5.....Bart-------------------------469------------------------4.883
6.....Ken-------------------------351------------------------4.618
7.....Dwayne---------------------351-----------------------4.827
8.....Geof-------------------------335-----------------------4.816
9.....Hersche---------------------194-----------------------5.520
10...Doug------------------------188------------------------4.360

First picture is the field. 2nd. picture is the starting line up from L-R: Hersche, Doc, Doug, Ken.


http://www.naste.org/members/bill/32626Porsche962grid.jpg

http://www.naste.org/members/bill/32626Porsche962start.jpg

34

(2 replies, posted in Rapid Raceway)

Results of the Thursday Thunder race held on March 12, '26. 2 times through at 4-minute heats.

1.....Meat------------------363 laps----------------------4.702 fast time.
2.....Howie-----------------357---------------------------4.609
3.....Doug------------------356---------------------------4.689
4.....Flyin Bryan-----------352----------------------------4.865
5.....Rico-------------------327----------------------------4.753
6.....Bart-------------------312----------------------------4.724
7.....Dwayne---------------305----------------------------4.776
8.....Doc--------------------268----------------------------4.071
9.....Geof-------------------187----------------------------5.205
10...Hersche---------------166----------------------------5.613

Picture of the podium finishers, L-R; Howie, Meat, Doug.

http://www.naste.org/members/bill/RapidMar12.26a.jpg


http://www.naste.org/members/bill/RapidMar12.26b.jpg


http://www.naste.org/members/bill/RapidMar12.26c.jpg

35

(1 replies, posted in Rapid Raceway)

Elliot: I sent you an email a few days ago to give me a call, and I would give you the address. I really don't want my address made public.

You are right Steve, thanks for letting me know.......................First mistake I have made in my life!!!

Track records have been updated as of 3-10-'26. Flyin Bryan set a new LeMans record on March 7th. '26.

38

(146 replies, posted in Rapid Raceway)

As Bill reminded me at the race, a low turnout does not mean that it will not be a fun race and he is right. This race night was a blast, and the BS session at the end of the night always adds to the fun.

39

(146 replies, posted in Rapid Raceway)

Results of the Sportsman race held on March 7, '26. 2 times through at 4-minute heats.

1.....Howie--------------------------------------364 laps---------------------------4.723 fast time.
2.....Flyin Bryan--------------------------------361---------------------------------4.815
3.....Bill-----------------------------------------347---------------------------------4.822
4.....Mike G-------------------------------------334---------------------------------4.801
5.....Meat---------------------------------------324---------------------------------5.041
6.....Ken----------------------------------------319---------------------------------4.756
7.....Doug---------------------------------------312---------------------------------4.750
8.....Geof----------------------------------------273---------------------------------5.652
9.....Mitch---------------------------------------129---------------------------------5.320


http://www.naste.org/members/bill/RapidSportsmanMar26.jpg

40

(14 replies, posted in Rapid Raceway)

Results of the LeMans race held on March 7, '26. 2 times through at 4-minute heats.

1.....Flyin Bryan---------------395 laps-----------------4.364 Fast time.
2.....Meat----------------------389----------------------4.339
3.....Mike G--------------------388----------------------4.445
4.....Howie---------------------381----------------------4.606
5.....Bill------------------------351----------------------4.668
6.....Geof----------------------295----------------------4.903
7.....Doug---------------------183----------------------4.841
8.....Ken-------------------------0------------------------0.  Ken had to leave before the green flag dropped.



http://www.naste.org/members/bill/RapidLeMansMar26.jpg

41

(14 replies, posted in Rapid Raceway)

Results of the LeMans race held on Thursday Feb. 26, '26. 2 times through at 4-minute heats.

1.....Flyin Bryan-------------------401 laps-------------------4.365 fast time.
2.....Howie-------------------------394------------------------4.369
3.....Meat--------------------------393------------------------4.531
4.....Terry--------------------------385------------------------4.443
5.....Rico---------------------------375------------------------4.484
6.....Dwayne-----------------------368------------------------4.567
7.....Doug--------------------------364------------------------4.810
8.....Doc----------------------------359------------------------4.784
9.....Bart---------------------------357-------------------------4.457
10...Hersche-----------------------280-------------------------5.034
11...Geof---------------------------277-------------------------4.948

Bryan also set a new class record of 4.173 seconds.

I am with you Bill on the Bluegroove bodies. I am also glad that you are moving forward on the PASER racing. PASER has been around for a long time, and I will support the PASER racing at Checkered Flag whenever I can.

43

(146 replies, posted in Rapid Raceway)

Results of the Sportsman race held on Feb. 7, 2026. 2 times through at 4-minute heats.

1.....Bob N-----------------379 laps--------------4.262 fast time.
2..... Meat------------------376-------------------4.804
3.....Flyin Bryan-----------376--------------------4.547
4.....Howie-----------------368--------------------4.836
5.....Terry------------------368--------------------4.789
6.....Steve------------------354-------------------4.906
7.....Bill E------------------353--------------------4.933
8.....Bill B------------------351--------------------4.379
9.....Mike G----------------345--------------------4.796
10...Bart-------------------331--------------------5.032
11...Herb------------------327--------------------5.226
12...Doug------------------325-------------------5.333
13...Greyson---------------259-------------------5.894
14...Ken--------------------133-------------------5.354
15...Geof-------------------74--------------------5.844

http://www.naste.org/members/bill/RapidSportsmanFeb26.jpg

44

(2 replies, posted in Rapid Raceway)

Results of the Trans-Am race on Feb. 7, 2026. 2 times through at 3-minute heats.

1.....Flyin Bryan--------286 laps-------------4.592 fast time.
2.....Bob N--------------284------------------4.174
3.....Howie--------------276------------------4.809
4.....Meat---------------275-------------------4.725
5.....Herb---------------274-------------------4.631
6.....Mike G-------------263-------------------4.740
7.....Bill E---------------258-------------------4.581
8.....Bill-----------------243-------------------5.022
9.....Geof---------------209-------------------5.310
10...Bart----------------190-------------------5.074
11...Doug---------------81--------------------5.422
12...Ken-----------------33--------------------5.363

http://www.naste.org/members/bill/RapidTAFeb26.jpg

45

(146 replies, posted in Rapid Raceway)

Results of the Sportsman race on Jan. 22, '26. 1 time through at 4-minute heats.

1.....Flyin Bryan----------------------187 laps----------------------------4.872 fast time.
2.....Meat-----------------------------181---------------------------------4.887
3.....Blake-----------------------------174--------------------------------4.993
4.....Dwayne--------------------------174--------------------------------5.025
5.....Howie----------------------------164--------------------------------4.686
6.....Doug-----------------------------155--------------------------------4.793
7.....Geof------------------------------53----------------------------------?

http://www.naste.org/members/bill/RapidSportsmanJan2026.jpg

46

(74 replies, posted in Rapid Raceway)

Results of the Indy race on Jan. 22, '26. 2 times through at 4-minute heats.

1.....Flyin Bryan------------------363 laps------------------4.960 fast time.
2.....Meat-------------------------362-----------------------4.972
3.....Bart--------------------------362-----------------------4.844
4.....Rico--------------------------358-----------------------4.879
5.....Doc--------------------------351------------------------4.858
6.....Howie------------------------340-----------------------5.188
7.....Doug-------------------------339-----------------------5.007
8.....Dwayne----------------------333-----------------------5.236
9.....Blake-------------------------332-----------------------5.076
10...Weddle It Be-----------------310-----------------------5.260
11...Geof--------------------------281-----------------------5.506

http://www.naste.org/members/bill/RapidIndy2026.jpg

Looks like a fun time with a good turnout. I don't have a car for that class and couldn't make the race anyway as the wife and I went to celebrate two birthdays up in Washougal yesterday. If you are going to put these cars on the schedule to be raced at least a couple times a season, I will build one.

48

(14 replies, posted in Rapid Raceway)

Results of the Jan. 3, '26 race. 4 times through at 4 minute heats.

1.....Steve------------------805 laps---------------4.048 fast time.
2.....Bill---------------------804--------------------4.083
3.....Mike G-----------------799--------------------4.391
4.....Howie------------------798--------------------4.407
5.....Terry-------------------782--------------------4.337
6.....Bart--------------------694--------------------4.728
7.....Bill E-------------------689--------------------4.891
8.....Meat-------------------637---------------------?
9.....Hershe-----------------550--------------------4.940
10...Herb--------------------490--------------------4.653
11...Frank-------------------486--------------------4.911
12...Doug-------------------350--------------------?
13...Ken---------------------156--------------------5.223

Le Mans race entries.
http://www.naste.org/members/bill/RapidJan3_2026y.jpg

49

(118 replies, posted in Rapid Raceway)

Results of the Can-Am race of Jan. 3, '26. 1 time through at 4-minute heats. Small turnout due to the fact we had a long race before this one and most called it a day.

1.....Steve----------203 laps----------------4.048 fast time.
2.....Howie----------193---------------------4.447
3.....Bill-------------180---------------------4.415
4.....Herb-----------179---------------------4.737
5.....Bart------------175---------------------4.674
6.....Meat-----------169---------------------4.891

Can-Am starting line up from L-R: Bart, Herb, Steve, Meat.
http://www.naste.org/members/bill/RapidJan3_2026x.jpg

50

(17 replies, posted in Rapid Raceway)

Results of the race of Dec. 18, '25. 2 times though at 4-minute heats.

1.....Flyin Bryan---------------------------393 laps------------------------4.131 fast time.
2.....Blake---------------------------------379------------------------------4.612
3.....Meat----------------------------------366------------------------------4.613
4.....Bill E----------------------------------353------------------------------4.979
5.....Rico-----------------------------------345------------------------------4.835
6.....Bart-----------------------------------341-------------------------------?
7.....Dwayne-------------------------------292------------------------------4.929
8.....Geof-----------------------------------280------------------------------5.061
9.....Doug----------------------------------258------------------------------5.093
10...Steve----------------------------------207------------------------------4.550
11...Hershe--------------------------------207-------------------------------5.162
12...Howie---------------------------------122-------------------------------4.840


Starting lineup for the Slammers from L-R: Blake, Steve, Dwayne, Hershe.
http://www.naste.org/members/bill/RapidSlammerDec2025.jpg

http://www.naste.org/members/bill/RapidNASCARDec2015b.jpg