Topic: NASTE Race No.13

Thank you Monte & Victoria for another fantastic evening of digital racing. The digital racing gets better each time we race. The new controllers made a big difference! And I always love the pizza and Dorothy's treats!!!!

Re: NASTE Race No.13

Victoria & Monte: Thank you for the pizza & pop, and for opening up you're home to me. Had a great time on the digital track, sorry for any cars that i might have broke parts off - tried not to! Those new controllers are great, felt like i was holding and operating my DS controller!

Thank you Saager's for a pleasant evening of racing.  Dominic and I had a good time racing, eating and visiting.  I have to say I really enjoy this digital layout much better than the old one unless you're running the M M Mel T T Tillis Porsche.  The controllers worked awesome and other than the previously mentioned Tillis car the system works great and is way more user friendly.

Thanks again
Rico

Race cars are neither beautiful nor ugly. They become beautiful when they win.

I'll agree that this was a more user friendly track and the controllers worked great. Congrats to Mitch and Bill on their wins. Thanks you Monte and Victoria for hosting another great race night and thanks to Al for the salmon. See ya at the next race!

Hi! Thanks to Victoria and Monte for a wonderful evening of food, fun and racing.

Here are the pictures from the night. Great to see all of you there!

http://s737.photobucket.com/user/SlotCa … 202%202015

Excellent pictures Dorothy!!!

Tracy, thanks for letting me win!!!!

Thank you Bill.