Topic: NASTE Race No.9

Bryan & Sherry,  Thank you for a really fun night of racing! It was a wild exciting night even for a NASTE race! The pizza and hot dogs were most excellent!!! And thanks to all that brought the snacks, especially Dorothy for her delicious candies!

2 (edited by reek455 February 22, 2015 7:06 pm)

Re: NASTE Race No.9

What he said times two.  I may even have a new nick name.

Race cars are neither beautiful nor ugly. They become beautiful when they win.

Thanks to all who came out to race HO tjets last night...   Hope everyone had a fun night and looking forward to next year here... there will be a few changes on the track and  some new cars being built. good thing I have till next year to get them done...Lol
Ricco what is your new nick name?  and thanks for bringing Dominic    he did a great job last night!

"Due to economic cutbacks,the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off"

That would be Ricochet..............but it looks cooler this way!!!

Ricochet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricochet
Wikipedia
A ricochet is a rebound, bounce or skip off a surface, particularly in the case of a projectile (or slot car!).

Rico, that was some of the best racing you and I have had together last night!!!  I think we drove each other's cars as much as our own!!!

Oh yes its all coming back to me now       yes Rico was searching for the best lane.....

"Due to economic cutbacks,the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off"

Sherry & Bryan: Thank you and all that shared their snacks with me. I had another great evening of fun with Naste people and great slot racing. Dorothy please keep up the great candy treats-they are sooooooooo tasty. Bryan you are doing great job of picking cars to run, hope we do not wear them out.

Thanks for hosting such a great night of racing Sherry and Bryan. Pizza was terrific! Upwords was an awful lot of fun last night too and great job on those high scores! Nice to see so many people there.
I didn't get too many pictures as it's still kind of hard to get a good shot. I really don't like getting the backs of people. lol Here are the ones I took though.
Glad you like the sweets, but looks like there will be leftovers for the next race. tongue

http://s737.photobucket.com/user/SlotCa … 021%202015

It was a fun night as always and there was a great turnout. We drove the wheels off the yellow car! Well, one wheel anyway. I like the little cars! I like the pizza! Thanks Sherry and Bryan for being great hosts! tongue

wb0s wrote:

Rico, that was some of the best racing you and I have had together last night!!!  I think we drove each other's cars as much as our own!!!

Yes indeed and I had a swell time doing it.

Race cars are neither beautiful nor ugly. They become beautiful when they win.