Topic: NASTE Race No.7 ???????

Monte, Fantastic race yesterday!!!

But what is the name of this new Carrera digital track, and where are the photos on the NASTE Tracks page????

The new Carrera digital track is SO much better than your old SCX track! It leads me to believe SCX is short for SUCKX!!!!

Thanks to you and Victoria for hosting another spectacular fun filled event!!! 

Congrats to Todd on his Challenge win!!!

And as always, thank you Dorothy, June, and Chris for the snacks and treats!!!!

Re: NASTE Race No.7 ???????

Thank you Victoria and Monte for the food and a fun filled race night. Monte i look forward to running didgy again, you're Carrera system is fun to run. You created a nice layout to race on to. My apologies to team 2 for blowing the last fuel stop, you team members did a great race, Mitch you are so cool and relaxed under race pressure, i wish i could race that way!

3 (edited by reek455 January 18, 2015 11:47 am)

Monte and Victoria, thank you so much for the race yesterday, I had a blast on the new track.  I believe it was the first time I actually liked racing digital rather than just enduring it. (pardon the pun)  The Carrera set up is much easier to use for everyone except for maybe Goose big_smile. I can't wait until you get all the details finished. Thanks to all that bought food/snacks unfortunately I managed to eat too much.  I would like to thank my teammates for being awesome and a special round of applause for our outstanding team manager Todd.

Rico

Race cars are neither beautiful nor ugly. They become beautiful when they win.

Thanks for a great night of racing Victoria and Monte. It was fun to race on your new track. Food was good and company was even better. Love how your kitchen has turned out too!
Congrats to the Flood family plus Rico on their first place win. smile
You did great Goose on racing. I'm happy with second place as it will probably be my highest win of the season!!! Yes, Mitch is very cool under pressure and I think I'd benefit from his wisdom too. smile
Here are the pictures I took last night. I watched the videos this morning and it's fun to see the cars in action (as well as the racers), but alas, I'm slow so it will come later.

http://s737.photobucket.com/user/SlotCa … 017%202015