Topic: First naste race of the season

Thanks to everyone who came out for the first naste race of the season....like always the cars ran just fine in practice and when it was time to race......well you know....s&!* happens........but i think we managed ok............           I think......

It was a fun time and im sure Bill will post some pics and memo of what went on....Thanks again,Bryan.

"Due to economic cutbacks,the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off"

Re: First naste race of the season

Great race Dude!!!!!!  ---------------Bill

Thanks Bryan- As always it was fun

Rico

Race cars are neither beautiful nor ugly. They become beautiful when they win.

That was a great start to the season.  And even though there were some minor issues I think they were dealt with most fairly.  I also really liked the IROC controllers.  That made it feel like a really even playing field.  And even though I still got beat by the top dogs, I felt better about it.  Heck I was only .2 laps behind Bill.  I musta been flying!

"Big Smooth"

Yes,you were flying!
I think the iroc cars with  iroc controllers should make it more fair for everyone..

If we have another race on my track later this season......I will make sure I  have all the bugs work out.....but then if it went to smooth.....it might not be a naste race

"Due to economic cutbacks,the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off"

He was flying allright, off the track in the white car.

Race cars are neither beautiful nor ugly. They become beautiful when they win.

Only when I could keep it runnin'

"Big Smooth"