Topic: The altimate slot car track

For those of you who think you have seen it all in slot car tracks. Check out the track that is on the cover of one ( of thousands ) of my wife's catalogues. Go to www.northwesttruescaleracers.com. under "pit stop". I was going to order one but the shipping put it over budget!! It is in 1/32nd scale, just right for NASTE!!!

Re: The altimate slot car track

I've seen pictures of that one before. They also made one out of a real Camaro, done up like the Sunoco Trans Am Camaro.

I agree Howie, $125,00.00 is chicken feed for a slot racer to feed his addiction, but their shipping costs are outrageous!!!!!

It could at least be an interesting track layout.

"Big Smooth"

I see I hit an a instead of a u in ultimate. I do not know how to fix that headline, oh well.
I believe the track is supposed to be a copy of Le Mans.

Typical of their tracks, the scenery is spectacular.  The price is a bit steep but if either of you want to foot the bill for the track I'll be happy to cover shipping.  Maybe it tows!

"Big Smooth"

Yea!! I would love to tow that thing, let's call them and see if thay can put a tow bar on it!! Can you imagine the looks you would get by towing that thing through rain and snow?