Re: NASTE for 2011

Keep in mind that Tuesdays could be a BSCC night.

Rico

Race cars are neither beautiful nor ugly. They become beautiful when they win.

The last BSCC race is June 7th - so how about the following Tuesday the 14th.
I'm thinking of a Trans-Am nite with a pair of Pioneer Mustangs.
Hows that sound?
Jack

Jack, What time you gonna open the doors, and what time does the race start?   -------------------Bill

Bill,
What doors it's my back patio - lol.
Whatever you suggest - being a workday for most would the 5 or 6 to open and 6 or 7pm to start work??
Jack

Jack,  Oh yeah, no doors to the track!

Yes, 5:00 pm open and 6:00 pm race start sounds good to me!

----------------Bill

56 (edited by reek455 April 4, 2011 7:30 pm)

The new date for Naste Race #7 on April 23 is on Easter weekend.  I will not be able to attend due to family obligations.  Anyone else?  I was looking forward to checking out Larry's track and whatever hotrods he is letting us thrash.

Rico

Race cars are neither beautiful nor ugly. They become beautiful when they win.

We'll see if we can't find another date.

"Big Smooth"

Workin' on it...........

I got the OK from Larry to change the race date to April 30th!   --------------------------Bill

Thanks, I'll make the changes.

"Big Smooth"

The windshield & the Bug.
I'm sure you've all been there - but it seems of late I've been the bug and not the windshield.
As some may know I was recently served a no fault 60 day move notice and my last day is June 17th.
Without going into details, this could not have come at a worst time financially and I'm in serious crunch.
The pressure is getting to me and I'm quite honestly scared about where & how I'll move.

As a result and with great personal sorrow I must remove myself from availability for the Race.

Please accept my deepest apologies -- and if anyone has a winning lottery ticket I sure could use an extra $700.00

Regards,
Jack

Jack,
We are very sorry to hear of your troubles. Don't worry about the race, it's a minor thing. Take care of your situation.

-------------Bill