Topic: NASTE Race No.11 at Hammer Time

Terry & Dorothy, Thank you both for another fun filled evening of HO racing! Dorothy as usual the food and treats were fantastic! Thank you so much for all your hard work in preparing all that food for us to enjoy! Terry, what can I say? Yet again you came up with another new class that was exciting, challenging, and most of all, FUN!

I LOVE THE ISETTAs !!!!!!!!

Re: NASTE Race No.11 at Hammer Time

Dorothy & Terry: Thanks for the food layout and "great" night of fun racing of cars you picked to run. Dorothy many thanks for the great food/candy outlay you provided, and especially the "cupcakes" you gave out!

3 (edited by Dorothy the Hammer March 29, 2015 10:32 am)

Thank you all for coming out for a fun night of racing! We enjoyed having you there. I'm glad you enjoyed the food and festivities! Those 'cupcakes' did turn out okay! If anyone was there that didn't get one, please let me know as there are a couple left to choose from. smile Fun cars to race!

Thanks to Terry for those great cars we got to run, June for the veggies, Jeff for the chips and salsa, Goose for the crackers, Amanda, Nick and Bob for all of their help and Victoria and Monte for those beautiful tulips!!! Thanks to everyone else if I forgot someone!

Congrats to Dana on winning the NASTE Challenge and to Bill for providing that super terrific PT Cruiser Trophy! Fantastic!

Here are the pictures. Thanks Tyler for taking a few of them too. Video will come after we get back from Vegas. I'm lucky to have gotten pictures uploaded. smile

http://s737.photobucket.com/user/SlotCa … 028%202015

Oh and Terry says I won the final race of the evening! That was quite a shocker, but I was driving a yellow car! tongue

I'm glad that everyone enjoyed the "Bimmer Lites" . Those that know what an Isetta is know that these were almost too realistic in their handling and performance. Comgrats to Bill on the win. Guess I should have taken that do-over when my car was not in the slot at the start. Thanks to all for coming over and making it a fun night of racing. I'm pretty sure we'll be seeing those Isetta race cars on the track again! tongue

Have fun in Vegas you two!!!

Here's a pic of the "Bimmer Lites"[http://i737.photobucket.com/albums/xx14/SlotCarRacing/Terry%20NASTE%20March%2028%202015/DSC00314_zpszdtbbjgc.jpg

Thanks Bill. We had a great time in Vegas. Nice to come home, but so sad to leave all that sunshine there! smile

Here's the first video I put together of the Isetta cars going around the track. I'll have more when I get a bit more time.

http://youtu.be/QUqLBqyOV5g

Great video Dorothy!!! Looks like it's making the rounds through the HO internet world!!!

Diane & Bill: Thank you for being great hostesses, thanks for the pizza, pop, and everyone else that shared their snacks with me. Bill i had a great fun day of racing the "womps", and racing against all the great racers that showed up to race.

11 (edited by Mitch58 April 12, 2015 8:20 pm)

Yes, what Goose said. It was a great time. And Goose, thanks for tuning my Porsche.

Thanks Bill! Yes, it does seem to be making the rounds! For me, it's gone viral as I usually only get 5-10 views and this video has gotten over 150 so far!! smile