Topic: Professor's 4-hour Enduro

We're planning to take a group up to the Auburn Enduro on the 28th - 10 days away.  It should be a fun day - let us know if you want to come along.  We'll gather in Washington early Saturday morning for breakfast and caravan from there to the start.  Entry fee is a 6-pack of your favorite beverage.  Here's a link to their site:

http://www.pssra.hobby-site.com/

"Big Smooth"

Re: Professor's 4-hour Enduro

I'll be driving the "Toaster" up to the race. So far I have seats assigned for my son John and Flyin' Bryan. I still have one seat available.    -------------------Bill

The Toaster is now full up. Jack signed up for the last seat to Saturday's Enduro in Auburn...   --------------Bill

Monte, What time are we meeting Saturday morning? Shari's for breakfast? What exit was that?  --------------------Bill

Let's plan to meet at 8am.  It's Exit 39 on I-5 North.  It's just about to the Longview/Kelso exits but not quite.  See you there!

"Big Smooth"

What a great event yesterday in Auburn Washington! Racing the Racer Ferrari 250 LMs in an IROC style 4 hour enduro. Thanks to John & Chrissy Powers for hosting such an event (with an all you could eat pizza feed to boot!), and to Tony from Fantasy World for supplying the beautiful cars!  ------------Bill

I couldn't agree more.  They have a fun track to run on and the situation with the lowered voltage and no magnets makes for a driving experience unlike what happens with our heavy magnet cars.  And for Tony to put four of those extremely nice and not inexpensive Racer Ferrari's on the track for our enjoyment was a real plus.  We had a group of 7 of us from the local area.  And as always, Victoria was on the winning team.  She seems to have the touch.  She's undefeated in Enduro's.  It sounds like they will be having the next one in September.  Make your plans to be at the next one.

"Big Smooth"

Yes it was alot of fun racing on that track.No magnets made it so much fun!!   I want to be on victorias team next time......lol....I think the teams were very even and it made for very close racing.....one team ran out of fuel and had  to sit out for 30 minutes...
Yes a big thanks to john and chrissy for hosting a great race.....

"Due to economic cutbacks,the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off"

Glad you guys enjoyed yourselves,  we sure did.  Hope you can make the next one.

-John

Glad you guys enjoyed yourselves,  we sure did.  Hope you can make the next one.

-John