Topic: Penguin Point First Sunday Series- March

Thanks to everyone for helping celebrate Dominic's birthday.  He was feeling pretty important about being included and winning a heat.   It's always a fun afternoon at the Point and today was no exception with some close heats and lots of action everywhere it seemed, thanks once again to Monte and Victoria.

Rico

Race cars are neither beautiful nor ugly. They become beautiful when they win.

Re: Penguin Point First Sunday Series- March

It was a great crowd and another fun day of playing with the cars.  Seventeen racers came out to try their luck in our March first Sunday series.  Thanks to you all, we sure had a good time.

Once again Rico had the car to beat and the skill to make it even harder.  Tied with Rico for top honors on the day was AJ.  They just squeaked by Flying Bryan and all of them seemed to have more can than I did.  Once again, the cars held up pretty well.  I think we tossed a tire or two and had a motor pop loose.

There was also some good food going on.  Victoria made some excellent Chili and Tim brought a pot of Chicken soup.  How were the cup cakes?  Apparently there is a penalty for score keeping.  hmm 

Here now the results:

Rico Locati:  28
AJ Locati:  28
Bryan Trachsel:  26
Monte "Big Smooth":  24
Gary Smith:  22
Bill Bostic:  20
Greg "Greenman" Petrolati:  18
Beau Frazier:  18
Dave Smith:  18
Victoria "Zen Racer":  16
Dominic "Birthday Boy" Locati:  16
Aiden:  14
Jimmy Jones:  14
Tim "Timba"  Booze:  12
Mike Lombardi:  12
Terry:  10
Jill:  10

"Big Smooth"

Re: Penguin Point First Sunday Series- March

Thanks again Monte & Victoria!!!!

Great RACING..................GREAT food........................Great hunting!!!!

The Porsche is fixed and ready for the next round! Scrapped out those lousy Ninco parts for some quality NSR pieces! I think Pro Race is short for; Probably NOT Race-worthy when it comes to Ninco's parts.

------------Bill