Topic: NASTE Race #5 - 2011 Season - Dude, where's my track?

It's just about 4 weeks until the next NASTE race which is being held at the TBD track.  We should probably come up with a plan of attack soon.  A review of the schedule shows:

Jeff's track: 2
Monte's track: 1
Randy's track: 1

The remainder of the schedule looks like this:

Monte's track: 1
Larry's track: 1
Rico's track: 1

That makes for 2 each at both Jeff and my tracks.  Don't think a third one at either is the best choice.  Suggestions?  How about an HO race?  Another possibility would be to just shift the schedule forward and hope that mista Bill has his track finished in a month or two.

Oh Bill...  I ran the idea by the group last night that we just go over and finish that track of yours while you're on vacation.  By the way, where is Satan or whatever monster-dog's name is?  (Missed you last night)

"Big Smooth"

Re: NASTE Race #5 - 2011 Season - Dude, where's my track?

Somewhere there has to be a track that can host.  I could probably arrange to do two races at the Hills, that way I could enjoy the home Courtney advantage too :-)

Rico

Race cars are neither beautiful nor ugly. They become beautiful when they win.

3 (edited by reek455 February 12, 2011 10:48 pm)

Thank you to everyone who raced this evening in the impromptu Race #5 at the Hills.  I hope you all had as much fun as I did hosting and if anyone left hungary, it was your own damn fault because there was plenty of food and I guess I know what's for lunch and dinner tomorrow if you know what I mean.  I hope no one was too put off by the "flat" tires on the fickle Fiats of fate, I guess you can't duplicate racing conditions while running alone.  I never had a problem in many a lap, probably several hundred.  The SCX Club racers performed flawlessly and certainly needed a good work out and it was a nice diversion to do some night racing.  See you all next time.

Thanks again
Rico

Race cars are neither beautiful nor ugly. They become beautiful when they win.

Thanks Rico, that was a great race and a fun night.  I always enjoy running around the Hills and once again I was reminded how much I miss
"night" racing.  Personally, I couldn't have eaten any more.  Hats off to Kelly, those sausages were wonderful.

"Big Smooth"

Rico, Great race yesterday! The food was most excellent, and I definitely ate my share!!! The tire issues never struck me down, so I'm good with "too bad"!!! Thanks again for stepping up with such short notice and coming through with another great NASTE event!!!   --------------------Bill