Topic: So I am trying to figure out which software is the best to use

I am trying to figure out which software is the best to use for my upcoming track.  I have decided to go with an analog track I am not sure if I am going to run the scx track or the scalextric sport track yet I don't know if it makes a difference in regards to the software.  If anyone has any advice on whcih racing manager software to use that would be awesome!  I finally have all 3 tables for my track built so the layout should look something like this

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/2210/rosecityracewaydesign.png

"The 3rd"

Re: So I am trying to figure out which software is the best to use

All depends on what you want to do.  All the systems have lap counters designed to work with them.  They mostly just count laps but also integrate easily.  If you want to move to a computerized solution then there are even more choices but you also may have to install sensors and do some wiring.

"Big Smooth"

Re: So I am trying to figure out which software is the best to use

kidvolt wrote:

All depends on what you want to do.  All the systems have lap counters designed to work with them.  They mostly just count laps but also integrate easily.  If you want to move to a computerized solution then there are even more choices but you also may have to install sensors and do some wiring.

Probably at first I should keep things simple I think do they all have lap timers as well?

"The 3rd"