1 (edited by racerbob Yesterday 1:50 pm)

Topic: Race Announcement: 2024 Patriot 500

Important Update: The 2024 edition of the Patriot 500 will be held, September 14th, 2024 at Springwater Raceway. This race will have a new configuration this year. The class will be PASER Late Model NASCAR. The race will be divided into 2 categories. Angle winder and inline. All cars will race together and will be scored on separate tally sheets. Plaques will be awarded for 1st, 2nd and 3rd for each category. The overall winner will receive a separate award. The inline group will include cars from OSCAR, PASER and Classic NASCAR. Angle winders will include PASER and NWTS legal NASCARs. The motor rule for all cars will be any Super-16D. This includes American Arms and Chinese Arms. Exclusions for Super-16 motors are in the PASER motor rules. Heat lengths and number of rotations will depend on number of entries. I will track the pre-entries on this forum page.
Thank you for your cooperation. Doors open at 9am, Tech at 10am, race starts at 10:30. Cost is $15.00 / includes lunch.

NOTE: Springwater Raceway will be open for practice on Friday, September 13th, from 4-8 pm.

Pre-Registration:
1. Bob Nakamura
2. Hersh Heddlesten
3. Kirk Smith
4. Bill Bostic
5. Herb McRobert
6. Rico Locati
7. Dennis Cook
8. Fly Racing
9. Jerry Weddle
10. Bart Ouchida
11. Beau Carter
12. Patrick Hurley
13. Bomber

Re: Race Announcement: 2024 Patriot 500

I'm in Bob!

Thanks Bill,

I will try to make it, schedule allowing.

Race cars are neither beautiful nor ugly. They become beautiful when they win.