My calendar pretty open also would like to attend the test and tune day !
127 June 7, 2016 11:59 am
Re: BRM 6h & Scaleauto 12h in Tacoma 6/24-26 (9 replies, posted in NASTE)
What's the max number of participants on a team? Do you have to own one of those cars?
128 June 3, 2016 6:41 am
Re: NASTE 2017 - New Era (42 replies, posted in NASTE)
I like it Bill. Maybe we could do some trial runs during the summer to get any bugs out of the qualifying part. I somewhat agree with Chris about qualifying time equals less race time but then Chris builds some of the fastest cars. Al
129 May 22, 2016 6:18 am
Re: NASTE Odd Thursday Night Racing Rules & Current Thread (2,208 replies, posted in NASTE)
Thanks to all that came over to race. It was a fun night. Nice pics Chris. Over 50s are often blurry to me, not sure what direction they're going.
130 February 22, 2016 5:08 pm
Re: Al's First NASTE Race (8 replies, posted in NASTE)
Thank you all. I had a great day!