Sorry I couldn't be there but Gabby had a softball double header and it's really hard, ok impossible, to be in two places at once.  Bad news is they lost both games in the final inning, but the good news is that softball and soccer are now over and only one more week of volleyball left so that should free up some more time to race.

Rico

902

(7 replies, posted in Cars)

Sounds like an action packed trip and lots of fun, color me jealous.

Rico

903

(3 replies, posted in NASTE)

Thanks to all who were able to make it out last night, I had a blast and Kelly's food was exceptional as usual. It's always nice to visit and race with ya all.  Thanks to Dorothy for the candy, pics and videos.

Regards
Rico

904

(2 replies, posted in Cars)

Another fascinating history lesson.

905

(2 replies, posted in Cars)

Thanks for the history legend Monte, I enjoyed it.

906

(3 replies, posted in NASTE)

Thanks to all who ventured forth last night for the race.  We got a little later start than originally planned due to circumstances beyond our control and had a couple of minor glitches but we perservered in the true Naste tradition.  The racing was close as it usually is on the tight and twisty Hills.  Congrats to Bryan once again on the win.

Rico

907

(4 replies, posted in Penguin Point Raceway)

Ditto

908

(3 replies, posted in NASTE)

Thanks Saager's for a action packed night of racin', eatin' and bs'n. 

Rico

909

(14 replies, posted in NASTE)

The usual type of stuff: tires, wheels, motors etc.  Are scratch built/ modified chassis allowed?

910

(14 replies, posted in NASTE)

What kinds of modifiacations are allowed in each class?

911

(6 replies, posted in NASTE)

Thank you Bill and Diane for hosting yet another Naste race.  The racing was as close as ever and I had more than my share of pizza and goodies.  Thanks to all who brought them, I think....
Russell, you'd better be watching your mirrors, cuz I'm gonna be there and we all know what they say about paybacks. 

Regards
Rico

wb0s wrote:

(Monte was just not himself tonight!)

No, but Terry had the hots for him!

Wow, nice looking track.  Looks like a track where good handling would be king.

914

(4 replies, posted in NASTE)

Thanks once again goes out to Monte and Victoria for hosting another exciting Naste event and it was nice to finally have a decent finish as this I have not done well this year so far.  Needless to say I had a fantastic time visiting and racing.

Regards
Rico

915

(5 replies, posted in NASTE)

I'll third that.

916

(3 replies, posted in NASTE)

Dorothy the Hammer wrote:

I sure hope Dorothy's Ditch doesn't catch on

I don't know, it does have a certain truth to it much like Dorothy the Hammer.


Thank you Monte and Victoria for a great digital enduro, I had a great time even though our team got skunked again.  All the work on the track paid off as I don't remember any track related problems.

Rico

Ha.

918

(5 replies, posted in NASTE)

Thanks Bryan and Sherry for hosting a fun filled evening of racing, eating and visiting.

Rico

919

(2 replies, posted in NASTE)

Merry Christmas everyone, I hope Santa was good to you!

Rico

920

(3 replies, posted in NASTE)

Thank you Bill and Diane for a fantastic evening of racing and we will see you all next year.

Rico

921

(4 replies, posted in NASTE)

Thanks Bill, CU Tuesday.

Rico

922

(27 replies, posted in NASTE)

Minimum? That's being generous.  You're welcome Howie, glad to do it. I think I did better at night as well, perhaps we couldn't see the distractions of the other cars.....

923

(27 replies, posted in NASTE)

I'm bringing a fruit plate of some sort.  I think the Batmobile is available and I may have a controller as well.

924

(27 replies, posted in NASTE)

Pot luck is good, what do y'all want me to bring?

I went shopping yesterday and found the body for my Halloween car for the low, low price of $2.00 plus an existing chassis equals a win.  Some cutting, painting, soldering plus a little time last night and I just have final assembly to go. Now, if I could just get my proxy car to go that smoothly....

925

(27 replies, posted in NASTE)

Man, do I hear ya!!