Dorothy your influence on the social aspect of NASTE has resulted in nothing but improvements within the group. We have the best photo records of races that we have ever had, not to mention great movie footage! In the area of refreshments and food NASTE is second to none, and attribute a great deal of that success to you and your influence.
One thing to remember about the final race for next season and the Shoot Out for the Championship. Shoot Out day will be an all day event. There will be races held for ALL NASTE racers, not just the top seven in points. My plan for the Shoot Out Race Day includes; trophy dash races for the Novice Division, Intermediate Division, and the Point Series competitors that did not make the top seven.
As far as apologizing to me for your influence in the club's direction as opposed to my vision, I'm sorry but you can't take total responsibility for that one. I did not mean anything negative by my comment, the direction the club has taken is fine. What I meant was if the club truly was MY club, I am quite sure it would be focussed more seriously on the racing aspect of the club activities versus any social activities. The social aspect of the club is something that makes NASTE truly unique and even more fun. I can't and don't take credit for that, that is something the members have accomplished! And YES, it is a GOOD THING!

