Skip to forum content
The NASTE Forum
Welcome to the forum of the Northwest Slot Track Enthusiasts!
You are not logged in. Please login or register.
Active topics Unanswered topics
Search options (Page 11 of 27)
The results of the NASCAR race on Feb. 19, '22.
Laps.
1.....Fly Racing................242
2.....Marty.......................236
3.....DC Dynamo..............228
4.....Howie.......................220
5.....Al.............................208
6.....Bart..........................207
7.....Mitch.........................197
8.....Hersh........................175......New racer.
9.....Zack..........................139
10...Bill.............................7
11...Bob...........................DQ

Race of Feb. 19, '22 results:
laps
1.....Fly Racing............388
2.....DC Dynamo.........388
3.....Zack...................380
4.....Howie.................362
5.....Rico....................355
6.....Bill......................346
7.....Al.......................346
8.....Bart....................339
9.....Marty...................337
10...Terry....................320
11...Bob.....................258
12...Hersh...................257..........New racer.
13...John.....................127
14...Mitch.....................126

DC Dynamo set a new record for Early Modified on Feb. 19, '22.
Looking good and the room really looks nice. I raced on that track once when Larry still owned it.
Yea, I know how it goes sometimes.
Yea Matt; I was wondering if you threw in the towel on slot racing!
Race results of Jan. 15, 2022 race.
1....Zack..............423 Laps.
2....John..............417
3....Terry.............368
4....Howie............367
5....Bart..............367
6....Bill................337
7....Beau.............87

Race results of the race of Jan. 15, 2022: Small turnout, but we managed and had a good time.
1....Terry..............357 laps.
2....John...............355
3....Bart...............346
4....Beau..............297
5....Bill.................162
6....Zack..............140
7....Howie.............DQ

What are you referring too Monte? Something wrong? Never mind, I get it. Evidently you don't have enough to do! Anther person did the same thing last year, I put him in the ground!!! LOL.
Current points after the Jan. 15, 2022 race are above.
Finally finished the Pontiac Slammer.




This new class will debut during the 2023 season at Inslot's Checkered Flag Raceway.
Should be a very fun class. I am looking forward to it.
Oh hell Bill, you can buff it out!
I bought this chassis from Professor Motor several months ago. I paid about $70.00 + shipping. It turned out to be too small for what I needed. $50.00.
When Bill gets time he will post a picture.

What I see is track hugging SPEED!!!
That is going to be killer Bill!! Your car is already looking fast, looking forward to testing these out.
Look what you started Bill. A 1990 Pontiac project in progress. It is going to have the style of the car pictured.
Picture coming when Bill gets the time.

Mitch; I like the Bluegroove bodies a lot also. This will probably be the last "thin" body I will do................................I probably said that before.
Bill; I "may" just change the motor to a newer style, or maybe not!! I may just see how this one runs after being in the drawer for the last 20+ yrs!
New project on my bench. I am building a car for the Flexi NASCAR class. This is an early JK chassis according to Bill that I pulled out of my chassis drawer. I think I raced it at Slot Car Central. I don't think it will do well in the races but I just wanted to bring it out of the moth balls for the hell of it. I bought a THIN Lexan body that is so flexible ( must be about .002" thick ) I have a hard time even holding it! Pictures will show up when my friend Bill puts them on here. The second picture is of my chassis drawer.


Final points for the 2022 season.
Bob...................20+19=39+14=53
Zack.................19
John.................18+1=19+19=38
Howie...............17+13=30+13=43
Beau.................16
Al.....................15+18=33+16=49
Mitch................14+12=26
Matt.................13
Bill....................12+14=26+20=46
Gearloose DQ......1+17=18
Gary T...............20
Gary K..............16
Hersh................11+12=23
Bart...................17+32
Marty.................15+18=33
I spent some time in the pits also, not any way near what you did. If there is any kind of weakness in a car, Springwater Raceway will find it!! It is a fun track though.
Beings this is a Northwest True Scale class that is run at all 3 tracks ( Inslot's Checkered Flag Raceway, Rapid Raceway and Springwater Raceway ) I will report the results on this page. Featured class is the Porsche 962. Body by Team Bluegroove.
This first race of the 2022 season was held at Springwater Raceway on Dec. 4, 2021.
1.....Bob...............679.1 laps.
2.....Zack.............668.2
3.....John.............667.6
4.....Howie............611.6
5.....Beau.............585.1
6.....Al.................583.8
7.....Mitch............544.6
8.....Matt.............496.1
9.....Bill................370.0
10...Gearloose.......DQ.


On the podium Left to Right: Zack, Bob, John.

Results of the NASTRUCK race of Nov. 27, 2021:
laps. fast time.
1.....Howie...................737.6................4.924
2.....Zack.....................735.1................4.969
3.....John.....................706.3................5.127
4.....Gearloose..............694.8................5.213
5.....Al.........................668.7................5.126
6.....Bart......................649.0................5.359
7.....Matt.....................622.8................5.204
8.....Scott....................518.4................5.210
9.....Beau.....................482.9................5.002
10...Mitch.....................DQ.

Very fun day of racing yesterday Bill, thanks for hosting.
Posts found: 251 to 275 of 673