Topic: NASTE Logo Contest

It's time for NASTE to update their logo. We have had the same logo for a number of years, and although I feel it is a terrific logo sometimes a change is refreshing.

So, we are holding a contest, open to all who wish to submit an entry for a new logo. Logos must include the script NASTE as well as what it stands for, Northwest Association of Slot Track Enthusiasts.

If your logo is selected as the official NASTE logo you will receive a $25 Fantasy World Hobbies gift certificate. The gift certificate will be purchased by NASTE, and you will receive the gift certificate in email form from Fantasy World Hobbies. So draw something up and send it to us!

You can send it to us in email form at slotcars.naste.org, or you can post it here in this forum. The winning logo will be selected by a panel of four judges, made up of long time NASTE members.

Re: NASTE Logo Contest

No entries received as of July 9th.

Entry deadline has been set for September 30th, 2014.

I have an entry!!!

So far it's the front runner!!!!

Don't miss the September 30th deadline folks!!!!

==========Bill

I have had a request to extend the deadline for the NASTE logo contest. The new deadline is October 25th, 2014, which is the date for the NASTE Halloween Race at Rapid Raceway. The judging for the contest will take place at Rapid Raceway. The judges will consist of three senior NASTE members in attendance, and the race winner of the expert and NASTE Challenge races.

Due to the extension of the contest deadline and any anxiety that may create, the Fantasy World gift certificate prize has been increased to $35 !!!!

We currently have 4 entries in the contest, so get your entries in now!!!

===============Bill

I wish I had an  idea...

"Big Smooth"

I wish I had a wish!

If I had a wish I know what I would wish for!!!!!!

There are only 2 weeks left to get your entry in for the NASTE logo contest! Judging will take place at the NASTE Halloween Race on Saturday October 25th. Last minute entries will be accepted at the race but, they will need to be paper printed hardcopies for the judges. We currently have 5 designs submitted. I know there are others of you out there planning to enter. The time to get 'er done is now! The prize of a $35 gift certificate is up for grabs!

Your last chance!

The deadline is coming up!

You only have 4 days to get your entries in!!!

Judging will take place at the NASTE Halloween Race this Saturday, October 25th!!!

Last minute printed hardcopy entries will be accepted at the race.

============Bill

We received 8 entries for the logo contest. All of the entries were very good, and any one of them would represent NASTE well! On Saturday October 25th we had a vote by the racers in attendance at the NASTE Halloween Race which resulted in a tie between two entries. I have sent out absentee ballots to the NASTE members who were not at the Halloween Race. The deadline for them to send in their ballots is Thursday October 30th. The announcement of the winning design will be made Friday October 31st.

==========Bill

The results are in and the winner is Dennis Hart.

Here's Dennis' winning design:

http://www.naste.org/members/bill/DennisHart3b.jpg

Congrats Dennis on your winning Logo!!