Topic: Order for more NASTE Racing-wear submitted today

I just submitted an order for more NASTE Racing-wear. The T-shirts are the grey with the original logo. The hats are the navy blue with the NASTE 12 logo. The contents of the order are listed below. If there is something you would like let, me know soon as it is first come first serve (email or at a race). You can also go directly to the Ink Pixi site at http://www.inkpixi.com/item/Racing+Team … /item.html and order items on your own (to order items on your own, just type in NASTE where it asks for your last name to be printed on an item). This order should arrive within the next couple of weeks. I will update the items spoken for on the list below.

NASTE Racing-wear order 1/7/2012

Item Ref.                    Price ea.   Qty.           Description

A124-T01-H02-L       $19.99        2     NASTE:: Racing Team - Grey Large Adult
                                                                                                                T-Shirt     

A124-T01-H02-M     $19.99         1     NASTE:: Racing Team -  Grey Medium
                                                                                                           Adult T-Shirt   

A124-T01-H02-X2    $19.99        2    NASTE:: Racing Team -  Grey XXL Adult
                                                                                                                  T-Shirt     1 - Dave Smith

A124-T01-H02-X      $19.99        2     NASTE:: Racing Team - Grey XL Adult
                                                                                                                T-Shirt 

A214-H01-B02-NA   $17.99       4     NASTE12:: Classic Racing Team -  Navy                             
                                                                                       Adjustable Embroidered
                                                                                                 Hat

Re: Order for more NASTE Racing-wear submitted today

The NASTE Racing-wear is in. I will have T-Shirts available at the next race.   ---------------------Bill