Topic: Electron Raceway - True Scale Rules!!!

by ftest821 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:55 am

Hi,
We have been running at Electron Raceway in Roseburg on a fairly regular basis for the past several months. My focus has been True Scale. Many of the other locals have built cars - GT1s. I've started a group on Yahoo that will have race announcements, results, Photos and more. I have posted nearly 150 images, some going back to the Slot Car Convention in 2005. I've also posted an article about the Trans Am written by Sam Posey in the Files section of the site. Here is the group address http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ElectronRaceway/ (you will have to become a member to view the images and files but you can look at messages and the home page even if you are not a member. It takes a few minutes to become a member and I encourage you to do so).

I'll be contributing to the threads here as appropriate.

BTW - We might be interested in your Can Am Class. Any images of chassis, building instructions, tuning tips etc. would be greatly appreciated. I'd like to see the Scholer, more detail on the Flexi Chassis and other alternatives.

Happy Slotting
Rich V

Re: Electron Raceway - True Scale Rules!!!

by howie » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:08 pm

The rules section covers Can-Am and all the classes that we run here at Rapid Raceway. Can-Am and NASCAR are open chassis, you can build it or buy it any way you want. angle winder, side winder, in line.
Through out this site are pictures of the Scholer chassis, and some home made chassis. The early Modified is a copy of the Bob Hanna Econo chassis.
We are trying to keep it simple and as inexpensive as possible.

Re: Electron Raceway - True Scale Rules!!!

The previous posts to this topic were copied over from the Northwest True Scale Racers site with Howie's permission. The NTSR site is scheduled to close down at the end of this year. I will be copying over as much of the great information posted there as possible in the next few months.  =====Bill