Topic: NASTE 2015 Point Series Championship - Concluded

The NASTE 2015 Point Series Championship is officially over. The final race of the season was race no.14 on May 16, 2015 at Autumn Hills. Congrats to Bryan Trachsel the 2015 Point Series Champion, and to Mitch Brooks the 2015 NASTE Challenge Champion.

Due to my current family and medical issues I have been unable to provide the conclusion to our racing season I had originally planned upon. Rather than making repeated attempts to reschedule the final event, I have decided to conclude the series for this season. I will schedule the 2015 Shoot Out, which was to be the final event for the season, as the first race for the 2016 season. The Shoot Out format will be as originally planned, making the first race of the 2016 season a special event. Per the rule changes for the 2016 season, the Shoot Out will be scored for points for those racers participating in the Point Series Championship for 2016.

My deepest apologies to all for the interuption to the schedule and disappointing end to our season. I fully plan to make up for it in the 2016 season!

I plan to continue with the Odd Thursday Night Race schedule, but please check the calendar on the NASTE website for any updates I may have to make.

Thank you all!   ============Bill

Re: NASTE 2015 Point Series Championship - Concluded

Here's to a speedy recovery to all of your issues, what ever they may be.