Topic: changes in the classes to be run this 2015 season.

In order to make it easier to race and plan for the races at Rapid Raceway, I have made a change in the line up.
We will still race the TA2 for the first half of the season for points, the class to be run for the second race of the night will be the Sportsman rather than run through all the remaining classes. Then the second half we will run the Trans-Am for points and the second class will be the Early Modified. The race dates and time will be the same.
I may have special races for the classes left out this season: GT-1, NASCAR, Porsche 962, so don't throw them in the scrap heap!

Re: changes in the classes to be run this 2015 season.

Howie I'd like to commend you on the great job you're doing at Rapid Raceway! You are always listening to your racers, and you go out of your way to please us all. What you've given us is some of the best and closest racing I have seen in 1/24th for a long time! The car classes you have put together are exciting to race, and the cars themselves look great! In addition, those of us with lesser building skill can put together a competitive car. Thank you!  ========Bill