Topic: SCX - Fantastic Customer Service!

When it comes to slot car manufacturers, I'm not easily impressed! But I have to say I have never received such great customer service as I have from SCX!

I recently purchased one of the SCX COT NASCARs. It came with the RX42 motor, instead of the RX42B motor it was supposed to have. In less than a week from my email contact with SCX, I received a new RX42B motor in the mail, FREE of charge!

That is FANTASTIC service!!!

Thank you SCX !!!!!!!!!!!!  --------------------Bill

Re: SCX - Fantastic Customer Service!

SCX is on the rise.  They have stepped up the quality of their products and their customer service is among the best.  When was the last time a manufacturer gave you the chance to give input on what product they produce? SCX cars have always been on the slow side and management in Spain wanted to continue with the slower motor even though a faster one was available.  It was brought to their attention that many slotters wanted the faster motor so a vote was established.  They buying public voted for the faster motor and now that is what will come in new products.  I am impressed as well.

Rico

Race cars are neither beautiful nor ugly. They become beautiful when they win.

Re: SCX - Fantastic Customer Service!

While preparing my SCX Nascar for the BSCC summer season I had a slight thermal incident with a soldering iron and melted part of the chassis.  A quick internet search revealed that no one seemed to be selling a bare chassis.  I sent an e-mail to the technical department at SCX.  In about an hour I had a reponse asking for more information.  I replied and the next morning I had a follow up e-mail asking for my address and a confirmation of the problem.  Yesterday after a long day at work I arrived home to find a package from SCX.  They had sent a replacement for free even though I only enquired about being able to purchase a chassis.  What EXCELLENT customer service.  SCX rocks!!!

Rico

Race cars are neither beautiful nor ugly. They become beautiful when they win.