Thank you Larry for putting up with us last night. I had a fine time running the Cockerham specials, sorry we thrashed them up so bad.
Rico
You are not logged in. Please login or register.
The NASTE Forum → Posts by reek455
Thank you Larry for putting up with us last night. I had a fine time running the Cockerham specials, sorry we thrashed them up so bad.
Rico
Hey Bill what do we owe for gas?
Mall 205?
I might be interested. Where and when is departure?
Thanks again to Monte and Victoria for another fun day of racing and food. The soup was the first decent meal I'd had in two days, so much appreciated. 15 in yellow? WOW, great job Mr. Saager. Also, thanks for getting me out early, I made it to the wedding with time to spare. See ya next month, well make that Tuesday.
Rico
Yes, it's always fun to run at Howie's. Rapid Raceway is one of my favorites and for once I actually finished well. Congrats to Terry for a well deserved win, we'll meet again. Two stinkin' tenths....
Rico
Happy Birthday Hammer!!
A great big NASTE THANK YOU to Andre and Suzanne (sp?) for hosting the race last night on relatively short notice. They went all out on a St Patrick's day theme complete with Irish music to go along with the corned beef and cabbage. The track is nice and smooth and the "slow jets" are a delight to drive. The only complaint would be the view out the window, it's too distracting ;-).
Regards
Rico
Same for me on the racing and food. Check my car? Why? I still won two heats with the wrong car, can anyone else lay claim to that? LOL what a dunce I am.
Rico
Thanks to flyinbryan for hosting a great event, I had gobs of fun racing & visiting and for that matter gobs of food too! That was a close race and I condsider it a win being only half a lap behind Bryan on his track.
Rico
How could you get fully relaxed in Maui with a unfinished track? Get your work/track done then go relax.....in Paradise without us.
I looked at FW and that car looks to take a "long can" or FK-180 motor. The Avant motors seem pretty strong along with Slot.it and NSR but there are many varied choices for motors so I guess pick your favorite.
I have several to choose amongst from various makers. I've got a SCX Pro Audi, Scale Auto Toyota, Avant Audi, two different Spirit cars and something else I'm working on. They all seem to run pretty close on my track but results may vary on Randy's track. I will have to test them at Randy's and make a decision.
Rico
I can't take all the credit, it was a team effort. We all made up laps to make it close at the end, great job everybody
I agree with Bill. I would like to thank my team mates Greg, Tom, Dorothy and Larry for an awesome race we almost caught em. Great job everyone.
Reeaalllly? Let's not go there, it's all the car! Just ask the Mailman. Thank you to Monte and Victoria for another fun filled race. It's always a pleasure to come out to race, visit and eat well.
Regards,
Rico
Not too sure about Alabama as a state, but it's latest export is splendiferous.
We need a huge NASTE thank you to Bill for doing an outstanding job of piloting the Naste prison/church bus to Tacoma and back. Another round of applause goes to Tony at FantasyWorld for hosting a spirited event with the now infamous Racer Ferrari's. Yes, the very same cars that garnered Dorothy her nick name of "the Hammer". The cars performed flawlessly once again and congratulations to John, Monte and Tony on the podium finishes. A good time was had by all and included a special side trip to 132slotcar.us. See ya at the next race, cousins.
Rico
We are meeting at the Kmart on 122nd & Sandy at 8:00. Bill usually does travel up I-205 From there based on past experience.
Bill,
Any thoughts on when and where we are meeting up? I heard or read somewhere the race was at 1:00, maybe Monte can confirm?
Rico
I've been in the back seat of the Saager mobile. Dorothy, trust me, you don't wanna go there if you don't have to. It may have a view but the leg room is at a premium.
1 window seat please or better yet- shotgun.
I had a great time as well, I had to force myself to eat dinner as I ate so much, thanks Monte and Victoria.
Rico
I been buying from him for a while now and have always been happy.
Rico
The NASTE Forum → Posts by reek455
Powered by PunBB, supported by Informer Technologies, Inc.