I like this 1/24 scratchbuilt car for its detail work and simple chassis construction. The little things are what I think makes the scratchbuilt cars so cool. They are true one-of-a-kind creations! Somebody put in a lot of work and love to create these cars. It's even better when it is obvious they have been raced! This one has cool details like the exhaust system, and the paint on the driver's helmet...And yes, the driver appears to be a BIG guy!

This is one of my more recent acquisitions, the illusive Cox Chaparral 2E with the working wing. This is the La Cucaracha version. I got this car in an HO slot car collection purchase. This car was in pieces, mixed in with a big box of Aurora Thunderjet track. I found all the pieces except for the roll bar/headrest piece that fits behind the driver's head. I also found another complete Cox La Cucaracha Ferrari, a La Cucaracha Ferrari Coupe body, and a Cox 1/24 gas powered Pontiac GTO tether car in the same box!

1/24 Monogram Midgets are hard to find is good used shape. The small detail parts are usually broken off if the car has been run at all. This one is in pretty good shape considering it has been used. Obviously it wasn't used much, and run carefully.





















































































