Oooooooooooooohhhh, COFFEE NUDGE!!!! YUM, YUM!!!!
So seriously, where do you have to go to get the 91% stuff....
You are not logged in. Please login or register.
The NASTE Forum → Posts by wb0s
Oooooooooooooohhhh, COFFEE NUDGE!!!! YUM, YUM!!!!
So seriously, where do you have to go to get the 91% stuff....
I can't help myself..........what was the other 9%????
I had a great time at Greg Hodge's last night on NASTE Thursday! Thanks Greg for opening up your track to us again! It really is fun to run cars around such a great looking and realistic track! ------------------Bill
HEY Ya'll, NASTE Thursday at Greg Hodge's in Sandy this Thursday (3/5/09)!!!! I got two vacant Toaster back seats (Len, you got shotgun). -----------------------Bill
Yes, as Rico said!!! It was a GREAT time! Thank you Monte & Victoria!..............and thank you AJ for giving me the opportunity!!!! That was my only heat win!!! ---------------Bill
Hello Andre, Good to have you here! I'm hearing you guys are fast in 1/32 too!!! Looking forward to meeting you and all the HO guys! ----------------Bill (really old HO guy!)............
I received this message via email:
Hello,
My name is Derrick Six and I custom paint mostly 1/24th scale slot car bodies to emulate the popular cars seen throughout the drag strips over the years.
I also have come up with my own custom designed cars that I sell on eBay under the name of 6pkk. I wanted to let you and your patrons know that I can do
custom work for them. If you'd like to see examples of my work, you can go to eBay and under my name, 6pkk, you can click on the little 'me' button and it will take you to my homepage.
Thank you very much for your time
Take care
Derrick
I volunteer to be one of the "official" car thrashers!!!!! -------------------Bill
Yo' Monte, Nice butt kickin' session last night!!!.............
I think we need to switch to Slot.It cars!!!!..................these Flys are CRAP!!!
Greg Hodge's next time, right?
YOU DA' MAN SMOOTH!!!!!
I'm not sure Howie has a Fly car he wants to put on the track. The only ones I've seen are the ones in his display case.......
Hey guys, Howie is planning on coming over tonight (2/19) for NASTE Thursday to unveil on of the new True Scale Class cars. ----------------------Bill
Hmmmm, I didn't know they came in two different wheelbases. I would think the 4 1/2" would fit a wider variety of bodies? And then again, the wheelbases could probably be modified easy enough........
Bryan, Will there be a memorial service?
We're all here for you if you need ANYTHING! ----------------------Bill
I don't think NASCAR bodies would be the only choice. I know some of the Trans Am cars will also fit. Not sure what else....... -----------------------------Bill
Yes...
I agree with Rico! Not good for serious racing. -------------------Bill
We have an upcoming NASTE race at Heidelberg on March 21. We will be holding an IROC race on each of Kimm's two tracks, 1/24 and 1/32. Maybe if you're free you can come and race with us? -------------------Bill
What's boring to the eye is not always boring to race on! We're looking forward to seeing more pictures!
Have fun in Eugene! Who you racin' with?
---------------Bill
PCH has Parma FCR RTR chassis for $31.99! That's cheaper than the Slot.It HRS RTR chassis!!!! -------------------Bill
At the PASER race on the BullRing Saturday, Bob Nakamura ran his Parma FCR car around. His FCR was stock other than being fitted with some lead weight up front and on the front sides. A NASCAR snap kit body was mounted on the chassis (the Revell snap kits came pre-painted as did the Revell Pro kits). Anyway his car ran GREAT! It was lapping only .2 to .4 seconds slower than the Econo cars! Something to consider............ -------------------Bill
Nine Sportsman cars raced at TooBad Motorplex today. I met and raced with some new friends, as well as a few of the NASTE and PASER regulars. We ended up racing only the Sportsman class, with two rounds of 3 minute heats. Man, we tore some cars up! Guess they know why I call it the BullRing now!
Thanks to everybody that showed up! I had a great time! -----------------------------Bill
Garage sale......$5.00!!!!
Or try a computer power supply and use a rheostat on the 120 volt side.......
-------------------Bill
You've got it Mike!!!!! -----------------Bill
I've used a couple of methods to get my aprons level with the track. If the plywood or mdf is too thin you can shim it with pieces of cardboard installed underneath. You can also use a thin coat of plaster of paris on top of the plywood or mdf and sand it down to track level (plaster sands very easily). Coat the plaster with primer and paint. Both these methods have worked for me. ----------------------Bill
The NASTE Forum → Posts by wb0s
Powered by PunBB, supported by Informer Technologies, Inc.