Topic: Trans Am Class Thoughts
Well, I don't think it's any secret that these are not my favorite cars to run simply because the easy ones to get are fraught with parts that will need replacing. Slot brother Goose has stepped forward to offer an alternative which I find a suitable "replacement" or perhaps it could be run as a secondary class. Racers could choose which way to run.
Let's see what the rest of you have to say.
1) stock body, Scalextric, SCX (cuda), Pioneer.
2) 3D "CG slotcars" chassis, Slot it motor pod, sw or inline as required, spec guide.
3) A 16k or 17k or 18k fc-130 motor of one brand, (ie NSR?).
4) C.B. Design wheels, same size as existing Scalextric stock plastic wheels, either insert or stock or mag style (only one style for all cars) to use existing front tires and same rear tires we use now.
5) New Scalextric AMC car; hopefully a "CG" chassis will be made, for now we could use as is, or have the rear axle changed over to set screw wheels to match above #4, and change motor per #3. Note: frt whls/tires are different size.