Topic: It's a MAJOR award!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_TzzcjRHWo

Proudly on display, and dwarfing the rest of the mantle:
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/fDxrfZwTs2AFxPHkDlphnGxJ5UsOD8J-n6ZkJL7q1Z6kcP7XpKWOKRN7qsHniGhCTNUOMjVFC96mRccQ2V-zkIW6gu_lPX5Acvq9178yzcfNJ29pYgkMzjWHhlolIx2nW25E5vsDli4h4gkERPEvozT5TBxPz7dIKUx9ERq7Cj6fcEtbDp839E4BSXX6EGRm4OiAYnJUmCfnbNC-6Y6chRHkIAZHkeo-jA3iRC-lLdHfHwYyHyJZCFN3aX9_znvNQTsuUppsyd3Lan0TOjkoBu0IJ4TeYk1P9i1p8Gp_gFBWviAYmX-EnLJHkbfgyw3tlpNuyjAgCaqT_yi8pblOJ8rOdebtJV4xNzNjyedA9yVWBZL8anPUnXXsT7T7fbyEWLB47kp8tN0Ve3aWlsKocwsD0LVl3378DZaWeqpFY7HwQ9eS3yuk2yz-x-oSiB4NKEJTlpO_Y64SQdiS8-YAaD4MjhdzJnFJyJY_YMG3TEF-qVYKyAc-ISPK-GeoWbpV5MOY3Acc87e2BoEDXpPnCfyeU4jIvUu4OCeb7fnqHbr-gWUhzSyemcMTRf-P-dGXP9-iT3A3sMyLAFbJB2ah4dW-K-QhIfesGO6xc1BRCzjFcbEgAuG19SiH7TlDMtUfjbgrGCbidd9w34qa5FvafL12O73wVnpKY8100OuCewg=w1369-h770-no

Looking forward to what the next season brings!

Chris

Re: It's a MAJOR award!

A MAJOR award!!!

Congrats on winning the 21st running of the NASTE Point Series Championship!

(I was really expecting a selfie which would have been most appropriate!)

I would have been tempted to balance the room by placing it next to the cat's watering hole.

"Big Smooth"

kidvolt wrote:

I would have been tempted to balance the room by placing it next to the cat's watering hole.

Check again Monte- that's either her food dish or we have some DIRTY water in the OC (it's not water, it's the food dish).

I think the prestigious award looks best on the mantle!

AGREED!....But it could use illumination from a recessed spot light in the ceiling!

looks good   well done Chris!

"Due to economic cutbacks,the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off"

Heck, you were in Arizona, I figured you just brought the cat back some Goldwater...

"Big Smooth"

looking good there Chris.

The secondnidator