Topic: newbie here

i just wanted to say hi ! i have been around 1/24th slot cars for a while but want to get into the 1/32nd ones since the local tracks are shut down. i live in milwaukie oregon and  looking forward in to some good ol racing if you guys will have me ! lol i have talked to Rico a little bit and Randy from beaverton slot car club. it looks and sounds like there are a bunch of great guys around the local groups ... i know nothing about the 1/32nd cars and what cars are legal or not or what classes are being raced now a days .. any info would be great ! also i would like to see some of your cars if you could post pics and tel me what class your racing them it would be wonderful !

Thanks again for your time

John !

Re: newbie here

Welcome John!

You'll get lots of info out of the group and as you can see from the site we've got quite a few tracks around to play on.

"Big Smooth"

3 (edited by reek455 June 28, 2013 11:58 am)

Hi John,

Welcome, if you go to the main index page and find the heading "NASTE" and click it you can then click on various races and the individual races will have links to pictures and videos from some of our craziness.

Bill's every odd Thursday races are composed of two classes and the rules can be found here: http://www.naste.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=477

Monte's First Sunday series we run Ninco brand GT cars and another heat of "IROC" cars that are provided by the host.

More info and cars can be found here:  http://www.fantasyworldhobbies.com/

Rico

Race cars are neither beautiful nor ugly. They become beautiful when they win.

hey thanks guys ! Rico we will have to get together one of these days so i can check out your track... and talk cars ! i have your number from your email .. whens a good time to call ?

It varies but week day evenings are probably the best.

Race cars are neither beautiful nor ugly. They become beautiful when they win.

ok sounds good

thanks Rico