Topic: Thursdays are RACE NIGHTS!

In an effort to simplify racing schedules, Thursdays are now officially Race Night! NASTE is continuing its "Odd Thursday" racing schedule, and PASER and Northwest True Scale are starting their "Even Thursday" racing schedule. So ALL Thursdays are Race Nights! Some race days will include a lunch gathering before the track opens. Check the NASTE Calendar for dates, times, classes, and locations!

PASER has discontinued the Monday Open Track days and moved the days to Thursdays. Northwest True Scale/Rapid Raceway has joined in, adding an even wider variety of 1/24 racing!

This coming Thursday, December 8th marks the first evening of "Even Thursday" racing at Rapid Raceway. Check the NASTE Calendar for times and classes. The "Even Thursday" racing will resume (after a holiday break) on January 12th at Bob's Gorge Raceway.

2 (edited by docdoom December 5, 2022 9:49 am)

Re: Thursdays are RACE NIGHTS!

Ok then Thursday night Thunder is back on. better get hold of Espn so we don't get sued for trade make infraction... we already have a doctor on staff..

The secondnidator

Happy New Year y'all!

Today is Thursday and there is racing somewhere!......

Today is the 5th of January, so the racing is at Al's Rippin' Ridin' Raceway for an ODD Thursday Night NASTE race in 1/32.

See ya there!

I will be there and I am pretty sure I roped John G into coming and having some fun as well!

Zack

Yup, John told me he would be there also!

....Don't be a baby!!!!

Yea baby let's go racing boy.

The secondnidator

And excellent racing it was

Race cars are neither beautiful nor ugly. They become beautiful when they win.

Great  turn out and the racing  was top notch.  John picked up the track pretty fast and at the end of the night looked like he been racing on it for years. Learned how to nerf with best of us. Even Bill showed up and was putting down some great  laps.  We missed you at the track tonight  Mitch  hope you see you in two weeks.

The secondnidator