1 (edited by Dorothy the Hammer October 30, 2022 12:40 pm)

Topic: Halloween Race 2022

Thank you Howie for allowing us once again to run our dressed up cars on your fun track! I certainly had a great time. There were 8 racers (Rico had to leave early and couldn't race) and even more cars. Some of us needed to use back up cars! It was great to see all of you again and meet Doug! Thanks for hosting Howie! Thank you Bill for the Tacos, Bart for the pizza, Rico for the chicken and Al for the meat and cheese platter! There might have only been 8 racers, but there was enough food for a dozen or more. Thanks for an enjoyable evening. Here are my photos for the night!!
Okay. Looks like I'll have to do one picture per post? I will do a few and add more later as I don't think I'll have time to do them all tonight. lol

EDITED: I'll have to look tomorrow to see if I can figure this out. My photo didn't seem to post? IDK It's been a while since I've posted and I guess I've forgotten how to do it. I'm sorry. I'll try again tomorrow. Thanks again!!

EDITED ONCE AGAIN! This is a PUBLIC post on Facebook so anyone can view! I realized that I stopped using Photobucket because of all their restrictions now, so FB is where I put all my photos. smile I hope the link comes through okay. If it doesn't could someone explain to me how to post photos here? Thanks!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?van … mp;__cft__[0]=AZVaMYFAO2-nPLSFV3uq6dBxxyVsIMeEw6hTz7HBsO_R2EFdy65sV7GleNLLcMO147Zra6GhMFRxUQ-pPxSvVGFBqbmIJzukbursjFQ_6hOfhu_smAIxlC79F66v_8ueyEfjqNj3RRPAPDfTi8m3H2O5&__tn__=-R