Re: NASTE Odd Thursday Night Racing

None from me, we just want everybody to be on the same page, so we can avoid future incidents like we had the other night.

We need to remember even when we de-slot or get nerfed or when the Marshal fumbles our car and we feel that emotional burst coming on that we are not in the back room of some hobby shop or in a Tavern. We are in someone's home, by invitation.

ckouba wrote:

Upon further reflection, I would like to stay true to the original intent of the era-based buckets and say that a fleet of Can Am cars competing together in PGE is consistent with those objectives.  I don't see a need to alter the rules as they were originally drafted.

The only change I might consider is bringing the 1968 start date back to 1965.  That year was originally selected because that's where the Classics class used to cut off, but that has now moved to 1964.  It might add an interesting car or two into the mix- the Cobra, GT350 Mustang, earlier Corvette, 250 GTO, 250 LM, 365, 330, etc... so I will still propose it here.  Any thoughts?  Any objections?

Chris

I am good with this!

Zack

Mitch58 wrote:

None from me, we just want everybody to be on the same page, so we can avoid future incidents like we had the other night.

We need to remember even when we de-slot or get nerfed or when the Marshal fumbles our car and we feel that emotional burst coming on that we are not in the back room of some hobby shop or in a Tavern. We are in someone's home, by invitation.

So very true Mitch. Sometimes we all forget that little fact..

The secondnidator