Topic: Revell Slot Car Track - FREE! - GONE!

OK, I've made up my mind it's time to let this track go. I have always felt the old Revell track was some of the best quality track you could get. So I have never sold any of the Revell track I acquired over the years. Well now I have come to the realization I just have way more than I will EVER use! I have not set up any of this track in the last 30 years, and I no longer have the space to store it. So I am offering it up to anyone interested. Yes that's right, FREE!

I have over 250 straight sections, and around 100 of each curve radius Revell made. I also have multiple set ups of the wide banked curve and the transition straights. The are also many inside and outside curve and straight aprons. With the aprons the Revell track is also suitable for 1/24 cars. The track pieces need cleaning but all are in good useable condition. Revell track does not break easily! It was a high quality product and one of the best tracks you could buy in the 60's!

Hit me up if you're interested. I'll fill your truck!

2 (edited by Mitch58 September 24, 2019 7:18 pm)

Re: Revell Slot Car Track - FREE! - GONE!

Wow, a Revell Hoarder.

This comes from a guy with three boxes of Strombecker track stored under his routed track.

It's a sickness we share!

I can now say I am Strombecker free!

I have found a new caretaker for all my Revell track. It will all be going up to David Bond in Chehalis Washington.

How did you find David?

"Big Smooth"

The power of facebook!

Zack

I posted on the SLOT RACING OLDSCHOOL CLUB Facebook page. David and I had done some slot car business back in the eighties. He posted saying he had moved to Chehalis and was interested in the track. Done deal!

Congratulations.

"Big Smooth"

Well that is one way to get your shop cleared out. start giving stuff away is a sure fire way to do it....

The secondnidator