1 (edited by docdoom November 26, 2018 1:17 pm)

Topic: RevoSlot RS0020 Viper GTS-R

These would be a fun class to run someday. They have the  Porsche 911 GT2, Marcos LM600 GT2,Viper GTS-R and the SUPRA out soon. only draw back is they are not cheap. not brm price but still around 80.00
https://www.facebook.com/revoslot/

The secondnidator

Re: RevoSlot RS0020 Viper GTS-R

I have one of the Porsches if anyone wants to check it out.

"Big Smooth"

Greg had the. Marcos last race also.

The secondnidator

Do we really need another class? But then I would run classic sportscars all the time.

5 (edited by docdoom November 26, 2018 5:25 pm)

I did say someday.  Maybe rotate with the brm cars ever other odd Thursday race dates.it is just a thought.

The secondnidator

Maybe just a Revoslot class hoping their cars are similar in performance.

"Big Smooth"

That's what I was thinking also.might be a good class to run on 1st Sundays.

The secondnidator

8 (edited by ckouba November 26, 2018 7:49 pm)

No need to create a new class for these.  They would probably all fall into the same Sportscar Era class.  The Marcos might run in a different era (technically) but I wouldn't object to having them all on the track together.

9 (edited by ckouba November 26, 2018 7:55 pm)

Upon further review, they do all fall into the same era class:

LMP Era (LMP) - Full fendered sportscars from 1994 through current  which ran in FIA, IMSA, or SCCA sanctioned events.  Any motors (22k limit), tires, driveline configuration, or chassis material may be used.  Bodies must be injection molded or resin cast and not vacuum molded.  Thunderslot brand RTR cars are NOT eligible for this class, but their driveline components (wheels, axles, gears, tires) and guide assembly may be used for tuning.

So yes, even though the class name has LMP in its title, lots of other cars are welcome to the party.