Topic: NASTRUCK for sale.

I am putting this NASTRUCK up for sale. It comes complete except motor, gears and rear tires.
It is a Scholer chassis and has been raced. I am building another one and that will make it 3 and I don't need 3 of them!

We have a NASTRUCK race this month and this is an easy way to get into it.

$75.00.

http://www.naste.org/members/bill/nastruck4sale1.jpg

http://www.naste.org/members/bill/nastruck4sale2.jpg

Re: NASTRUCK for sale.

This is a great deal for somebody!

damn if only i could get to race it more than once in blue moon. that is a very good deal...

The secondnidator

Well Doc...........we could always start racing them on Mondays!!!!!

Well that is a thought...if so I would pull the trigger...

The secondnidator

Inslot's Checkered Flag is the home track for the PASER Club. PASER was started by Bob McFarland and Lee Dundas with a main focus on scratchbuilt cars. Most all of the guys currently involved with the Monday Open Track Day have scratchbuilt hardbody cars of some sort. The Womps and Flexis are easy classes to get people involved, but I would also like to eventually see hard bodied cars raced here regularly.

So so are we going to start having a class then.......?????

The secondnidator

We certainly could! The only reason we aren't racing hard body cars on Mondays is because not everyone has them. The nice thing about the NASTRUCK Howie is selling is the chassis can be used in multiple classes. I could see hard body racing on Mondays in preparation for upcoming races!

You racing there Saturday. if so can you get it and I pay you Monday if that would work for you. I dont see my self getting off til late on saturday. have 50  cameras to install plus all the needed repairs...long day

The secondnidator

I can do that Doc. I'll email Howie now.

Ok, the NASTRUCK is going to Doc. Thanks Doc. Hope you enjoy it.

ok thanks that was 25.00 correct???

The secondnidator

Doc. you need to see a Doc.....................................................the eye Doc!!

WELL thats the 1st time I've  been told to see a eye doctor. Psychologist maybe  once or twice but never a eye doctor.

The secondnidator

I’m voting proctologist

Race cars are neither beautiful nor ugly. They become beautiful when they win.

reek455 wrote:

I’m voting proctologist

I didn't know he was interested in politics.............

Well, it sounds like all his troubles are behind him.  I hope everything came out ok.

"Big Smooth"

kidvolt wrote:

Well, it sounds like all his troubles are behind him.  I hope everything came out ok.

Nope do not have a issue with that at all.ike clock work

The secondnidator

That would be Doctor Proctor.