Hey Monte, The Gorge Raceway is back on track.... Are their any open dates left? The storage/hospitality area is a bit cluttered but the racetrack is all cleared of junk and can be raced on. Let me know. Thanks.
177 August 29, 2016 7:10 pm
Re: IMSA GT Challenge (24 replies, posted in Gorge Raceway)
Thanks to all who came out to race. There was never a dull moment and I hope you all had a good time!
The final results.................
1st. Monte / 571 laps
2nd. Rico / 555 laps
3rd. Bob / 523 laps
4th. John Gill / 519 laps
5th. Victoria / 451 laps
5th. Mitch / 436 laps
6th. Jimmy / 406 laps
7th. Bill / 279 laps ( Had to leave early)
Bob N.
178 August 6, 2016 4:48 pm
Re: Trans Am Race July 30, 2016 (4 replies, posted in Gorge Raceway)
Thanks to all who came to race. Here are the results.
1. Bill Bostic 343 Laps
2. Bob Nakamura 313 Laps
3. John Gill 306 Laps
4. Rico Locati 303 Laps
5. Al Christensen 295 Laps
179 July 24, 2016 4:55 pm
Re: The Path Forward (26 replies, posted in NASTE)
Monte,
I will take the April 8th slot if it is still available.
180 July 18, 2016 7:11 pm
Re: The Path Forward (26 replies, posted in NASTE)
Hey Monte,
I will host a race. As I have read the posts, I also enjoy the IROC format with fun being the goal. I also believe, as a track owner, would definitely be willing to pitch in funds to help with car wear and tear. Look forward to racing with everyone again.
Bob N.
181 July 16, 2016 7:43 am
Re: IMSA GT Challenge (24 replies, posted in Gorge Raceway)
The original intent was to re-create the American IMSA race series, but the rules do state a group "C " car. Therefore the Lancia and the Mazda 787b will be legal. I hope this rule change helps. I will not change the car list again to add any more confusion. Thanks for your input.
Bob N.
182 June 18, 2016 1:33 pm
Re: IMSA GT Challenge (24 replies, posted in Gorge Raceway)
Mitch,
The cars must be stock, with magnets(stock location).
Tires will be open.
183 June 15, 2016 8:25 pm
Topic: IMSA GT Challenge (24 replies, posted in Gorge Raceway)
Announcement: The IMSA GT Challenge race date is August 27th,2016. A flier will be out soon to give the details. This includes pre-registration information. I will update car registrations here, as they come in.
Pre-registered cars are:
1.Bob N. Coca Cola #5 Porsche 962
2. John Gill. Shell yellow/red 962 #17
3. Bill Bostic. Red/white FAT 962, #17
4. Monte Saager / Lancia LC2 / Orange / White. Number?
5. Beau Frazier / Toyota 88C #98
6. Rico Locati / Skoal Bandit #33 Porsche 962
7. Victoria Saager/Lancia/TBD
Bob N.
184 June 27, 2015 7:45 pm
Re: Vintage Trans Am Race at The Gorge (16 replies, posted in Events)
Thanks to all who attended the race. I had a blast hosting the race and will make it an annual event. It is such a pleasure to have a group of people come to RACE and still help each other out when trouble comes.
Bob Nakamura

185 July 27, 2009 8:13 pm
Re: GT1 class (62 replies, posted in Rapid Raceway)
All Racers,
Professor Motor let me know the Scholer Pantera chassis is in stock and he has quite a few available. Just a heads up if you need one or two or............
Bob N.