Topic: Just a thank you!

Hey guys, Just wanted to give a formal thank you in here for the hospitality you have shown me as I have entered the club. It has been a great experience and everyone has been most welcoming.

Dan, you immediately jumped in to help me with poor handling cars, and let me borrow tires you needed for another car. I appreciate it fully and your tires are en route.

Couba, my first night you let me run some very fast cars and got me hooked. Thanks for the BRM as well!

Bill, you graciously answered my questions, invited me out, and sold me a great car (i owe you 15 bucks btw)!

Mitch, your knowledge of car layouts and classification has helped me choose more than one car for a class, thanks for saving my money.

Al, you have allowed me to stay late on more than one occasion and shared setup info, track build advice, and I have just had a blast running cars with you after racing. Class act!

Jeff, thanks for loaning me your pinion press to get my car going last week. Saved my bacon!

Anywho, I have been a part of many clubs and hobbies but this is by far the most support and best group of guys I have got to hang in a basement with!

Zack

Re: Just a thank you!

When I started 3 or 4 years ago I experienced that same helpful spirit. It must be a group thing.

It's been a pleasure having you along Zack even though I don't get around much these days.

It is a great bunch of people and you seem like you'll fit right in.  Based on what we've seen so far you'll probably be a force to reckon with on the track as well.  Glad to see we've got you hooked.  It's a great time.

Chris

Welcome to the group Zack, it is a pleasure racing with you!