Topic: Race Dates with PSSRA - who's interested?

I was talking with both John and Tony from Tacoma and we are discussing the possibility of a home and away series with the Tacoma group.  Basically we'll go race up there on their tracks for a day and they'll come down here for a day.  We'll hope to see two venues each day.

We did this a few years ago and had a great time with it.

So, who's interested in a trip to Tacoma?

"Big Smooth"

Re: Race Dates with PSSRA - who's interested?

I'm in provided I have the dates open!

It was a blast last time and would love to do it again!

I would be up for that !

Sounds like fun but as always it would depend on the day

Race cars are neither beautiful nor ugly. They become beautiful when they win.

Same on my end- definitely interested, just need to have dates work out.

What kind of racing?

They are currently running Slot.It Group C.  I'm pretty sure we all have those cars.

"Big Smooth"

I think the last event we had with PSSRA was for the early Scalextric F1 cars. That's where our NASTE F1 class started. It was a two day event scheduled on two different Saturdays if I remember correctly. One Saturday the PSSRA group came down to Oregon for the first race at TooBad in the morning. Then we all loaded up and drove out to Monte's for the second race (I think - memory is a little foggy). On another Saturday we all carpooled up to Tacoma and raced there all day on two different tracks. I do remember very accurately that it was a total blast!

I'm interested if I can get the time off (Building schools you know). Let us know when you iron out the details. I might have to rescue some group C cars from the parts bin.

Saturday well that rules me out for any road trips. Party on.....just with out me...

The secondnidator

I'm in, as long as the dates are free.

Sounds like a good time, going into summer I will have less dates available however.

Zack